厄尔
You in here? Max, is that you?
你在里面吗?麦克斯,是你吗
Ain't you sweet? But you didn't have to wait around for me.
你真好。但你不必等着我了
This is Narcissus.
这位是小水仙
She's from the Fiji Islands and gives one hell of a sponge bath.
她来自斐济群岛,刚刚帮我擦一个暴爽的澡
Hi. Can we have a minute alone?
你好,能让我们单独说句话吗
Earl, do you think this is a good time to have a sponge bath... I mean, in your condition?
厄尔,你觉得现在让人帮你"擦澡"合适吗,就你这虚弱的小心肝
Max, when they look like that, there's never a bad time for a sponge bath.
麦克斯,当护士长这样时,擦澡没有合不合适,只有爽不爽
So are you doing okay now? Pretty good.
那你现在没事咯?好得很
The doctor said it was a mild one,
医生说这次是轻微的
but I'm going to have to stay here a couple nights.
但我得留院观察几个晚上
Could you find out how much extra for me to get my own room?
你能帮我问问自己住一间要加多少钱吗
A private room?
单人房吗
The last time I was in one of these places,
上次我睡在这种集体病房时
the guy in the bed next to me thought he was a parrot
我隔壁床的家伙以为自己是鹦鹉
and asked me for crackers the whole damn night.
整晚都在管我要饼干
Done. I'll get you your own room.
好的,我会给你找间单人间
And don't worry about the expenses. I got a little money stashed away for a rainy day.
别担心钱的问题。我留有点钱,以备不时之需
I am not using your money.
我才不用你的钱呢
But let me guess, "rainy day" is a strain of weed?
我猜"不时"指的是大麻的一种吧
Now you're getting it.
你果然懂我
I'll see you later. Don't die, or I'll kill you.
晚点再来看你。不许死,不然我杀了你
So what, now you want a private room?
你又闹哪样,现在又想要间单人房了
How's he going to pay for that?
他怎么付得起钱呀
Oh, so that old man has to be the only man in America who has to pay his medical bills?
所以那个老人是全美国唯一一个得自己掏腰包付医疗费的人吗
Mr. Freeman's done a lot of successful movies.
弗里曼先生演过很多成功的电影呢
I don't think your sarcastic attitude is very professional.
我觉得你这挖苦的态度太不专业了
"Professional"?
"专业"
Um, an hour ago, your little thug friend here threatened to cut me so deep, I'd have a vagina.
一个小时前,你的流氓朋友恐吓我说要劈我一刀,把我劈出个阴道来
That offer still stands.
我说到,就敢做到
She's upset. And vagina's her go-to.
她心情不好就会把阴道挂嘴边
Well, the only reason I haven't called security is they were laid off two weeks ago.
我之所以没叫保安是因为他们两周前被炒鱿鱼了
What is your name?
请问你的大名是
Tig. And it's fake, so good luck with that.
缇格。是个假名,祝你好运
Sir, you're representing the Shecter family wing of this hospital.
先生,你可是代表着薛柯特家族医院的形象
My family knows the Schecters.
我们家族认识薛柯特家族
In fact, their son David interns here, and if I made a call, he would not be pleased.
事实上,他们的儿子大卫也在这实习,如果我给他打电话,他可会不高兴哦
If you know them, why are we talking to this lump behind a desk?
如果你认识他们,咱们干嘛还跟前台的二货废话呀
Suck it, red face! We're going over your head!
去死吧,红脸猪,我们要骑在你头上了
How do you like me now, bitch?
现在是不是气得牙痒痒呀,贱人
Hey, get your phone.
快打电话
See if he can swing Earl a private room.
看看他能不能给厄尔安排间单人房
I think I still have his cell number.
我应该还有他的号码
We went out a few times until I realized he was serious about going down that pro Bono route.
我们约过几次会,后来我发现他真的要走无偿服务那条路
Did you two have sex? No.
你们俩睡了吗?没
Sweet, that's what you can offer him for the room.
太棒了,人情债你可以肉偿了