So why are these guys harassing you?
这些人为什么要骚扰你
Do they feel betrayed by you?
他们认为你背叛了他们吗
Well, yeah. They have to, or they'll have to face the truth of who they really are.
是,他们只能这样想,否则他们就得面对自己的真实面目
You spend all your time pissed off, hating people
把所有时间都用来愤怒,憎恨他人
because of stuff you've been told
就因为曾经被灌输的那些东西
or because things just suck and it's got to be someone else's fault.
或是自己的生活不顺,却非得怪在别人头上
What's changed in you?
你为什么选择改变
I met Christina.
我遇到了克里斯蒂娜
How much has he told you about his past?
他跟你讲过多少他过去的事情
He's honest.
他很诚实
What he told me didn't fit with the guy that I fell in love with.
他告诉我的那些事,不符合我印象中他的性格
He had a lot of issues with his father.
他跟他父亲之间有很多问题
His hate was learned, but I knew that it could be unlearned.
他的憎恨都是后天的,我知道那些都是可以忘却的
He really wants to be a better man,
他真的很想成为更好的人
and he's proving to me every day that he's changed,
他每天都在向我证明他已经变了
but I can tell that this is taking a toll on him.
但我看得出这件事对他影响很大
Can you help us?
你能帮我们吗
Who's she talking to in there?
问她话的那个人是谁
My boss Lieutenant Davis.
我上司,贝丝·戴维斯副队长
She's Asian.
她是亚洲人
Vietnamese American. Is that a problem?
美籍越南裔。有问题吗
Could be.
也许吧
How so?
为什么
I don't think many people are gonna be too sympathetic to who I was, where I been.
我认为没多少人会同情我是谁,我曾经的生活
You can't expect people to be ok with your past, Mark.
你不能指望人们全盘接受你的过去,马克
Honestly, I'm not, but that doesn't mean I won't do everything I can to help you and your family.
说实话,我就不认同,但这并不意味着我会束手旁观不去帮助你和你的家人
Neo-nazis in Southern California run the gamut from loosely organized Skinhead groups...
南加州的新纳粹势力很广,会有疏离于组织的光头党进行袭击
assaults, hate crimes, targeting law enforcement...
仇恨型犯罪,以及针对执法机关
to organized crime to political organizations that claim to be nonviolent.
也有犯罪团体,还有那些声称是非暴力的政治团体
Skinheads have their roots in the Aryan Nation,
光头党源自"雅利安国"组织
which started out of the California Prison System, AKA the Harvard for Skinheads,
而该组织源自于加州监狱系统,也就是光头党的哈佛
but today, they're highly organized, coordinated, educated.
现在他们组织严密,行动协调且受过良好教育
Wise to the fact that they're in the minority.
能够意识到自己是少数派
They're more apt to subvert and harass than brazenly attack and harm.
他们更倾向于颠覆或骚扰,而非公然袭击或者破坏
You might say skinheads are professional stalkers.
可以说他们是专业跟踪者
They know how to bend the law without breaking it.
他们知道如何钻法律的空子
They grow their ranks by recruiting young, usually troubled teens.
他们通过招募年轻人来壮大事例,一般都是问题青少年
Give a loner something to believe in, a community to be a part of,
给一个不合群的人信仰,让他成为团体的一部分
it's a powerful thing.
很吸引问题少年
I mean, look at this guy.
看看这个人
I know he was a white supremacist and a racist, disgusting,
我知道他曾是白人至上和种族主义者,很卑鄙
but he's gone to great length to change his life.
但他已经竭尽全力去改变自己的生活
Come on, Jack. You really think that kind of embedded bigotry goes away?
拜托,杰克。你真以为这种深深的偏执会消失吗
I believe him.
我相信他
Shocker.
令人震惊
Ben, start with gangs and narcotics.
本,从帮派和贩毒组织开始查
Janice, pull up all the hate crimes in the last year.
詹妮丝,调出去年所有的仇恨型犯罪记录
I want a list of Skinhead groups, affiliations, names, addresses.
我想拿到一份光头党名单,相关组织,姓名,地址
Let's find out who's doing this.
看谁才是幕后黑手