Monica: What? what what...You wanna spell it out with noodles?
什么?怎么啦?你想边吃面条边讲出来?
Paul: No, it's, it's more of a fifth date kinda revelation.
不是,这更应是第五次约会的事情。
Monica: Oh, so there is gonna be a fifth date?
就是说还会有第五次约会吗?
Paul: Isn't there?
没有吗?
Monica: Yeah, yeah. I think there is.
是,是,我觉得有的。
Monica: What were you gonna say?
你刚刚要说什么?
Paul: Well, ever since she left me...I haven't been able to perform...sexually.
好吧,自从她离开我之后,我就一直不能正常过性生活。
Monica: Oh, God! I'm so, I'm so sorry.
噢天啊,我真,真对不起。
Paul: It's ok.
没事。
Monica: Being spit on is probably not what you need right now.
我知道被人吐水应该不是你现在需要的。
Monica: How long?
多久了?
Paul: Two years.
两年。
Monica: Wow. I'm glad you smashed her watch.
哇哦!我真高兴你砸了她的手表。
Pual: So you still think you might want that fifth date?
那你还希望有第五次约会吗?
Monica: Yeah. Yeah, I do.
是的,我希望。
We are gathered here to join Joanie Louise Cunningham, and Charles. Chachi, Chachi, Chachi...in the bonds of holy matrimony.
我们今天聚在这里参加Joanne Louise Cunningham和Charles. ChachiChachiChachi的神圣婚礼。
Rachel: See! But Joanie loved Chachi. That's the difference.
看!可是Joanne爱Chachi。这就是区别。
Ross: "Grab a spoon. " Do you know how long it's been since I grabbed a spoon?
"拿起勺子。" 你知道自从我拿起勺子多久了吗?