Joey: Of course it was a lie.
当然那是个惯用伎俩!
Monica: Why? ! Why? Why, why would anybody do something like that?
为什么?为什么?为什么啊?为什么会有人这样做?
Ross: I assume we're looking for an answer more sophisticated than :"To get you into bed. "
我猜我们在寻找一个比把你弄上床更深奥的答案。
Monica: I hate men! I hate men!
我恨男人,我恨男人!
Phoebe: Oh no, don't hate, you don't want to put that out into the universe.
不,不要讨厌,你不会想要把他们扔出宇宙的。
Monica: Is it me? Is it like I have some sort of beacon that only dogs and men with severe emotional problems can hear?
是因为我吗?是不是我有某种气味,只有狗或者有严重感情问题的人才能感觉到?
Phoebe: All right, come here, give me your feet.
好啦,过来这里,把你的脚给我。
Monica: I just thought he was nice, you know?
我原以为他是个好人,知道吗?
Joey: I can't believe you didn't know it was a lie.
我真不敢相信你竟然不知道那是个谎言。
Rachel: Guess what?
猜猜看?
Ross: You got a job?
你得到工作啦?
Rachel: Are you kidding? I'm trained for nothing.
开玩笑吗?我一点经验都没有!
Rachel: I was laughed out of twelve interviews today.
-今天我在十二个招聘中被嘲笑了。
Chandler: And yet you're surprisingly upbeat.
然而你却出乎意料的高兴。
Rachel: You would be too if you found John and David boots on sale, fifty percent off!
如果你发现John和David的皮靴打5折你也会高兴的。
Chandler: Oh, how well you know me...
是呀,你多了解我啊
Rachel: They're my new 'I don't need a job, I don't need my parents, I've got great boots" boots.
这就是我的"我不需要工作,我不需要父母,我有我的新皮靴"的靴子!
Monica: How did you pay for them?
你用什么付帐的?
Rachel: Uh, credit card.
额,信用卡。
Monica: And who pays for that?
那谁付帐单呢?
Rachel: Um...my...father.
额我爸爸。
Rachel: Oh God, come on you guys, is this really necessary? I mean, I can stop charging anytime I want.
噢天哪,拜托大家,这样真的有必要吗?我的意思是,我随时可以忍住不乱花钱的。
Monica: C'mon, Rache, you can't live off your parents your whole life.
拜托,瑞秋,你总不能一辈子靠父母。
Rachel: I know that. That's why I was getting married.
我知道,这就是为什么我要结婚。
Phoebe: C'mon, Give her a break. It's hard being on your own for the first time.
拜托,让她喘口气。第一次独立生活是很困难的。
Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢你。
Phoebe: You're welcome. I remember when I first came to this city. I was fourteen.
不客气,记得我第一次来这个城市时才十四岁。