Officer.
警官。
Uh, $20 on 2, please.
请给我加二十块二号油。
Sure.
当然。
Thanks.
谢谢。
I thought that was you.
我就猜是你。
Remember me?
还记得我吗?
Oh! The guy from the support group.
你是互助小组的那个人。
Yeah.
好吧。
Well, I got to go.
我得走了。
Let me buy you a cup of coffee, Megan.
让我请你喝杯咖啡吧,梅根。
Come on, I hear it's terrible.
得了,我知道这感觉很糟。
The guy you got tied up in the back of the van can wait.
你车里的那个被绑着的男人可以等等。
You're smart.
你很聪明。
And you've been careful.
你也一直很小心。
You probably wouldn't get caught.
你应该不会被抓到。
But the truth is, you'll never really get away with it.
但事实是,你永远也摆脱不了这件事。
Do you know who he is... What he's done?
你知道他是什么人……他都做了什么吗?
I know all about Andrew Benton.
我知道所有安德鲁·本顿的事。
I know all about you, Megan.
还有你,梅根。
I know you're a damn good doctor.
我知道你是个很棒的医生。
I know that you've spent years of your life healing people.
我知道你的一生都在治病救人。
And I know if you do this...If you murder this man in cold blood... It will kill you.
我也知道如果你这么做了……如果你冷血地杀死了那个男人……你就会被吞噬。
You told me that you lost someone.
你说你失去了重要的人。
Was that true?
这是真的吗?
How can you sit there and tell me not to do something?
那你怎么能就这么让我袖手旁观?
You know in your heart you would do, too?
你也知道你内心告诉你该怎么做吧?
Because unlike you... I know what happens when you take a life.
因为我和你不同我知道当你夺走别人的生命时。
You lose a part of yourself...Not everything... Just the part that matters the most.
你自己生命的一部分也失去了……不是所有的部分……只是最重要的部分。