Detective.
警探。
Captain, it's a real pleasure...
队长,我很荣幸...
Save it.
省省吧。
I was told to assign you to this desk and not ask questions.
有人叫我把你调到这来,还不要问理由。
So this is me not asking questions.
所以我不问为什么。
And this is you calling your friend, and telling him to lose the photos he's got of me.
那你也打电话给你的朋友,让他处理掉他拍的我的照片。
But if you mess up, I really don't care who's watching out for you.
但要是你搞砸了,我可不会在意你背后有什么人。
I will personally see that your ass fries.
我会亲自把你踢出去。
Have a great day, Detective.
祝你愉快,警探。
Cute kid.
孩子很可爱。
Thanks.
谢了。
What's that...the center street lockup robbery?
那是什么...中心街的保管处劫案吗?
That was something.
那可是件大案子。
Any leads?
有线索吗?
A few.
有一点。
You just transfer?
你刚调过来吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Detective Fusco.
弗斯科警探。
Carter.
我是卡特。
Looks like you're stuck with me.
看来你以后要和我一起合作了。
Where am I?
我在哪?
That woman in my loft...she...Tased me.
我家里有个女人...她她把我电晕了。
Don't worry. I told her to leave.
别担心。我让她走了。
She isn't cut out for this.
她不是做这种事的人。
She fixes people...Not like us.
她是救人的人...不像我们。
We break them.
我们是毁了他们的人。
I don't understand.
我不懂。
who are you?
你是谁?
What are you gonna do to me?
你要把我怎么样?
Honestly, I haven't decided yet.
说实话,我还没决定。
Let me ask you a question.
我问你个问题。
Do you think people ever really change?
你觉得人真的会改变吗?
I mean, you...you hurt innocent people, and I...well...
我是说,你伤害无辜的人,而我...
For a long time, I killed people like you.
很久以来,我就负责杀你这种人。
Please, I'm not who you think I am.
求你了,我不是你想的那种人。
This is a mistake.
你搞错了。
Wait...wait, o-o-okay.
等等,好吧。