Good night, lads. -Good night.
大家晚安。-晚安。
Good night, sweet maiden of the golden ale.
晚安,金黄啤酒的甜蜜少女。
Mind who you're sweet-taking.
小心你在跟谁甜言蜜捂。
Don't worry, Sam. Rosie knows an idiot when she sees one. -Does she?
别担心,山姆。罗丝认得出谁是白痴。-真的吗?
Is it secret? Is it safe?
你有守密吗?它安全吗?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Hold out your hand, Frodo. It's quite cool.
把手伸出来,佛罗多。很凉了。
What can you see? Can you see anything?
你看到什么?你能看到什么吗?
Nothing. There's nothing.
什么也没有。什么也没有。
Wait. There are markings. It's some form of Elvish. I can't read it.
等等。上面有刻痕。好像是精灵文。我看不懂。
There are few who can.
很少人看得懂。
The language is that of Mordor, which I will not utter here. -Mordor!
这是魔多的古文字,我现在不可以念出来。-魔多!
In the common tongue, it says, One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.
是这么说的至尊戒,驭众戒至尊戒,寻众戒魔戒至尊引众戒禁锢众戒黑暗中。
This is the One Ring forged by the Dark Lord Sauron in the fires of Mount Doom.
这只至尊魔戒是黑暗魔君索伦以末日火山的烈焰铸成。