Marsha: Can I stay?
我可以留在这吗?
Ross: That would be no.
答案会是不。
Ross: Hi.
嗨。 嗨
Carol:Is this a bad time?
时间不巧?
Ross: oh, no it's……the Stone Age.I hate that.
哦,不,现在是石器时代。
Ross: You look great. I hate that.
你的气色好极了,我讨厌看到这样。
Carol: Sorry. Thanks. You look good too.
抱歉,谢了!你的气色也很好。
Ross: Ah, well, in here, anyone who...stands erect...
好吧,在这儿任何人,直立行走的人
Ross: So what's new? Still, uh..
最近如何?还是
.Carol: A lesbian?
女同志?
Ross: Well...you never know. How's, um. how's the family?
好吧,谁会料到呢,呃,家里如何?
Carol: Marty's still totally paranoid. Oh, and, uh
玛蒂还是疑神疑鬼的,噢,呃
Ross: Carol, why why are you here, Carol?
卡萝,为什么来这儿?
Carol: I'm pregnant. Ross: Pregnant? !
我怀孕了。怀孕?!
Woman: Huh, looks like she didn't leave in such a hurry after all.
哈,看起来似乎她一点都不急着离开。
Chandler: Oh, I think this is the episode of Three's Company where there's some kind of misunderstanding.
这是"斯瑞家族公司",他们有误会的那集。
Phoebe:...Then I've already seen this one! (Turns off the TV. )
那我已经看过这一集了。
Monica: (taking a drink from Joey) Are you through with that?
喝完没?
Joey: Yeah, sorry, the swallowing slowed me down.
抱歉,吞下去的时间太慢。
Monica: Whose little ball of paper is this? !
这是谁的小纸团?
Chandler: Oh, uh, that would be mine. See, I wrote a note to myself, and then I realized I didn't need it, so I balled it up and...(sees that Monica is glaring at him)...now I wish I was dead.
噢,呃,应该是我的,我写给自己一张便条,后来觉得自己不需要了,于是将它揉成纸团,现在我希望我已经死了。
Phoebe: She already fluffed that pillow. Monica, you know, you already fluffed. It's fine.
她已经拍松过那个枕头。摩妮卡,你已经拍过了枕头了?可以了。
Monica: Look, I'm sorry, guys, I just don't wanna give them any more ammunition than they already have.
听着,抱歉各位,我只是不想给他们更多借题发挥的机会。
Chandler: Yes, and we all know how cruel a parent can be about the flatness of a child's pillow.
嗯,我们都知道,父母对孩子的枕头要求有多苛刻。
Joey: Would you relax, you do this every time they come, the place is great.
你能放轻松些吗?他们每次来你都这样,这里已经很棒了。
You got a beautiful lasagna here that looks good enough...to avoid touching.
你这里有意大利烤面,这看起来足够好以至于不许碰。
Phoebe: Monica. Monica: Hi! Phoebe: Um, Monica, umm, you're scaring me.
摩妮卡。嗨!摩妮卡你吓到我了。
I mean, you're like, you're all chaotic and twirly. you know? And notnot in a good way. .
我是说,你就像是,你一直手忙脚乱慌里慌张的,你知道吗?而且显得很不好。
Joey: Yeah, calm down. You don't see Ross getting all chaotic and twirly every time they come.
是啊,淡定。每次他们来时,你也没见过罗斯会忙乱慌张。