She doesn't remember what happened.
她不记得发生了什么
It's a good thing the girls got here when they did.She lost a lot of blood.
幸好她俩及时赶到 她失血很多
You didn't see anything?
你们什么也没看到吗
No. We just found her and then called Damon.
没看到 我们只是发现她 然后就叫了达蒙
She gonna be OK?Looks like it, yeah.
她会没事吧 看着应该没事
Why don't you girls get back to the party.
这样吧 你俩先回派对去
Damon and I can take it from here.Yeah.OK.
这里交给我和达蒙 没错 好的
They didn't see the bite mark?No, I got here before they got too close.
她们没看到咬痕吧 没有 我先她们一步靠近
There was too much blood, they couldn't see it clearly.
血太多 她们看不清
Bonnie, can we talk about this?There's nothing to talk about.
邦妮 我们能谈谈吗 没什么好谈的
Bonnie, please.I told you I wasn't going to make you choose,
邦妮 别这样 我说过了 我不会逼你抉择
but I need to make the choice for myself.Please just leave me alone.
但我有自己的选择 别再烦我了
Jer.You ready?Uh, just a second.
杰里 好了吗 马上
Who's that girl with Jeremy?
杰里米身边女孩是谁
His friend Anna.What's her story?Why so nosy?
他朋友 安娜 什么背景 你干嘛八卦
I'm just curious. He really seems to like her.
我只是好奇 他好像挺喜欢她
She's new in town, I think.She and her mom, Pearl.
她刚搬来不久 我猜 她和她妈妈 珍珠
The family you're so rudely trying to prevent from buying Grayson's building.
就是格雷森老宅的买家 你一直很无礼地不肯出让
Her mother's name is Pearl?Yes, so?
她妈名叫珍珠 是呀 怎么了
Well, I believe I already know all about her.
我想我对她知之甚深