Katherine had me make that for you weeks ago.Where am I?
几星期前凯瑟琳让我帮你做的 我在哪
The quarry just north of town.
小镇北边的采石场
My brother and I brought you here last night.
我和我兄弟昨晚带你过来的
We found you dead in the woods.Where's Damon?
我们发现你死在了树林中 达蒙在哪
Am I...am I a...Not yet.You're in transition.But how? I.
我 我现在是 还不是 你正在转化 但怎么会 我
You had Katherine's blood in your system when you died.No. I never.
你死时 体内尚有凯瑟琳的血 不会的 我从没
She's been compelling you to drink it for weeks, Stefan.
她已经控制你喝了几个星期了 斯特凡
And Damon?No compulsion was necessary.He drank from her willingly.
达蒙呢 他不需要强迫 他欣然接受了
I woke up last night. I didn't know where I was.I went to the church.
我昨晚醒来 不知道自己在哪 我去了教堂
And I watched them drag her inside.Then they set fire to it.
眼睁睁地看着他们拖她进去 然后他们放了火
And the whole church went up into flames.
整个教堂变成一片火海
They killed her, Stefan.She's gone.
他们杀了她 斯特凡 她死了
Did you ever figure out what that is?
你搞清楚那是什么了吗
Nope. Whatever it is, it doesn't work.
还没 不管是什么 用不了
Pearl didn't say anything else about it?
珍珠没说别的什么吗
She thought she was stealing his vampire compass,but it was a pocket watch.
她以为她偷的是吸血鬼指南针 但那个怀表才是