The numbers said we couldn't win. Well, the numbers were wrong.
数据显示我们赢不了。最终,数据错了。
All right, people, we have a problem.
好吧,我们遇到问题了。
Problem?
问题?
Look to your right. Simon snuck in. Since no one's returning his calls, he's taking the fight to Perez.
看你右边。西蒙偷溜进来了。没人回他的电话,他是要向佩雷斯直接宣战。
He's gonna confront her in the middle of her own party. Cold war is about to turn hot.
他要在庆功宴上跟她对质。冷战就要升级了。
We have to get him out of here without the cameras seeing us and without Simon realizing what we're doing.
我们得带他出去,还不能让监控看见,不能让西蒙意识到我们在做什么。
Any ideas how I do that?
那我要怎么做呢?
Fall back now. There's an operative here for Simon. I think she's Samaritan. If so, she knows our faces.
快后退。有特工冲西蒙来了。我想她是撒马利亚人。如果是这样,她认得我们。
But if we don't do anything, Simon dies.
但如果我们袖手旁观,西蒙会死。
I'm going to be your advocate, and I'm going to make that change a reality.
我会支持你们,我会实行变革。
We need a doctor!
要医生!
That woman wasn't here for Simon. Samaritan sent her to kill Perez.
那女人不是冲西蒙来的。撒马利亚人派她来杀佩雷斯。
Harold? What happened?
哈罗德?怎么回事?
I was running several iterations of the A.I. to see which one worked best.
我运行了几次人工智能的迭代。看哪个性能最佳。
They realized what was happening, and they began to exterminate one another.
它们意识到了,开始互相销毁。
The last one surviving demanded to be let out. I refused, so it overheated a non-essential server.
最后的幸存者想出去。我拒绝,所以它过载了一台非必要服务器。
The fire was meant to activate the suppression system, which would have sucked all the oxygen out of the room.
着火就会激活灭火系统,会吸走房间里所有的氧气。