It tried to asphyxiate you. Never learned good from evil.
它想活活憋死你。恶树结不出善果。
Oh, good and evil, those are human terms. I was an obstacle to its objective.
善与恶,不过是人类的说法。我只不过是它目标的干扰。
Perhaps we should consider whether our endeavor is worth completing.
也许我们该考虑下这件事是否值得完成。
I'll give it one more try tomorrow. Taught it how to think. Just need to teach it how to care.
我明天再试一次。已经教会它思考了。只要再教会它关心在乎。
Perez may have been that blonde bitch's target, but she's locked on Simon now.
佩雷斯之前是那金发贱人的目标,但她现在盯上西蒙了。
She's getting instructions in her earpiece. She's in God mode.
她在通过耳机接收指示。她有上帝模式。
We need keep Simon out of Samaritan's sight. This is why the machine give us a shadow map.
我们不能让西蒙被撒马利亚人看见。这就是机器给我们阴影地图的原因。
No cameras here.
这里没有监控。
Directions.
方向。
Put it away. Get out.
提裤,滚。
What the hell?
搞什么鬼?
I threw her off the scent.
我把她甩掉了。