Root? Are you all right?
根?你没事吧?
If I don't see you, Harold, it's been a fun ride. I've got Simon.
若是无缘再见,哈罗德,这一路挺有趣。我找到西蒙了。
You can't kill us both. Who does your master want dead, me or Simon?
你杀不了我们两个。你主人想要谁的命,我还是西蒙?
I'll even sweeten the deal. Kill me if you can.
多给你点儿便宜。有本事杀我啊。
Turn around. Don't scream. Sorry about that.
转身。别出声。抱歉了。
My shrink's not gonna like that.
我的心理医生不会喜欢的。
Take Simon's wallet. It has to look good.
拿走西蒙的钱包。得伪装到位。
We can't hide Simon forever.
我们不能藏着西蒙一辈子。
They took the cameras down in his office. We'll drop him in a blind spot there.
他们把他办公室的摄像头撤下了。我们把他在监控盲点放下。
Then it's up to Harold to save him.
然后就靠哈罗德去救他了。
Mr. Lee, Harold Cardinal, New York journal.
李先生,我是哈罗德·黄雀鹀,纽约日报的记者。
Mr. Cardinal, I-I hope you're...
黄雀鹀先生,我希望你...
The files that you sent the journal, there's no story there. You polled more heavily in pro-murray areas.
这是你发过来的文件,里面并没有什么内幕。你在民调里加重了支持莫雷的比例。
That isn't true. Look at this. Wait. This is the wrong...file. Someone got to my data. This is...
那不是真的。看这里。慢着。这文件...不对。有人改了我的数据。这...