I am. She needs you, Harold. She's still young, so many paths before her. The difference between the machine and Samaritan, It's you.
我愿意。她需要你,哈罗德。她很年轻,有无数条路可走。机器和撒马利亚人的不同之处,是你。
Governor Dawson, congratulations on your meteoric rise.
道森州长,祝贺你飞速升职啊。
I didn't want it like this.
我又不想这样。
Of course not. What a tragedy. You must feel all at sea, confused. I'm here to offer you guidance for the road ahead.
当然了不想。悲剧啊。你一定很迷茫,很困惑。我来为你指点迷津。
I'm sorry, who are you?
抱歉,你是哪位?
Hayes, office of intergovernmental affairs. We have much to accomplish.
海斯,就职于政府间事务部。我们要做的事很多。
What a tragedy. We New Yorkers feel confused, at sea...But as your governor...- Isn't he marvelous?
悲剧啊。纽约人民现在很困惑,很迷茫...但作为你们的州长 ...-他多令人惊奇啊。
Confident face, an air of compassion and strength. But no guts or backbone, so eager to please.
面色泰然,语气悲悯,铿锵有力。却无勇无谋,急于讨巧。
How many do we have like him?
我们有多少这样的人?
58 across the country and all over the government. It was a very successful election.
有五十八位政府官员,遍布全国。竞选很成功。
Impressive, Greer.
厉害啊,格里尔。
It was Samaritan's idea. Humanity must be carefully governed.
都是撒马利亚人的主意。人类须被谨慎管理。
What do we do about the interference?
怎么处理那个干扰?
Martine, that's not up to me, is it?
玛蒂娜,这可不由我做主,是吧?
It's time we had a talk, you and I.
你我得好好谈谈了。