I'm surprised Rick held on to it.
我很惊讶,里克居然克制住了
Would have been just as easy to smash it.
干脆把这玩意砸碎算了
Maybe something wasn't as far gone as we thought.
也许那些家伙比我们预想的更近
Well, now we just got to make it work during battle.
现在只需在激战过程中,启动这东西
No pressure. You ready to give it another go?
别有压力,你准备好再来一次了吗
You got eight minutes, and then he goes in the tunnel.
你有八分钟时间,然后他就进隧道去了
Tom. What?
汤姆。怎么了
Ben is keyed in to their communications grid.
本是我们接入这个通讯网的关键
I know. So find the frequency and start jamming.
我知道,那就赶快找到频率,开始干扰
But they keep changing the frequency.
但它们经常变换频率
I said he could stay to find the frequency, and that's it.
我说他可以留下找频率,就这样
Now you got seven minutes.
现在你剩七分钟了
Okay. Good.
真是太好了
No, no, not good. I can do this, dad.
一点不好,我能行的,爸爸
I know you can, but if this attack comes, I don't want you here.
我知道,但如果它们攻过来,我不希望你在这里
What if they change the frequency? Scott will never find it.
如果它们变换频率呢,斯科特永远都找不到
I'm sorry, Tom, but he's right. This could be our one shot.
对不起,汤姆,但他说的对。我们也许就这一次机会
And if it doesn't work, it won't matter where any of us go.
如果这玩意不行,我们跑到哪都没用
Dad. I know what they're saying about me and Rick,
爸。我知道人们怎么说我和里克
that we're infected by these harnesses.
说我们被那些脊甲感染了
But if I can use what the Skitters did to me to get back at them, you have to let me.
但如果我能用突击者对我使用的方法反击它们,你必须同意
Hey. Scout has Mechs inside a mile.
侦察兵在一英里外发现械甲怪
All right, if I say run, you run. Find it.
好,那我让你跑你就跑,去吧
Okay, are you ready? Let's hurry up. Okay.
那好,准备好了吗?快点吧。好