I guess those Mech bullets really work, huh? Ben.
看来械甲金属弹真的有用。本
Everybody get down! Get down!
大家蹲下,隐蔽
Call out your ammo!
清点弹药
I got two. Three shots left.
还有两发。剩三发
Four. How many more we got?
四发,还有多少械甲怪
Too many. They're gonna draw our fire until we're out of ammo.
非常多。它们想我们把子弹都打光
We can find the right frequency and jam the communications.
我们可以找出正确的频率,干扰它们的通讯
There. Right there. I'm feeling it.
这个,就这个,我能感觉到
Oh. I'm sorry. Sorry, son.
对不起,对不起,孩子
No. Is that it? No, no. Back a bit.
不。是这个吗?不,往回点
Back a bit. Back a bit. There it is. There it is. There it is. Okay.
往回调一点。就是这个,就是这个。好的
All right. Anything?
好了,有效果吗
The Mechs are still coming.
械甲怪还在动
We got the frequency. Maybe the signal's not strong enough.
频率对了,也许是信号还不够强
Can we make it stronger?
能弄强一些吗
The generator's maxed out. Maybe a -- maybe a bigger antenna.
已经最大了。也许得找个大点的天线
How about the flagpole?
旗杆怎么样
Well, it's metal. Okay.
金属旗杆。好