Hey. Oh. Perfect.
太好了。
Okay, first you berate me on the phone, Then you show up to my office and berate me in per-- Oh, w-what is this? I don't care for this.
你先是在电话里斥责我,现在又亲自来我办公室斥责我...这是什么情况,我不喜欢这样。
We got in an accident.
我们出车祸了。
Oh, my God!
天呐!
We almost got in an accident.
我们差点出车祸了。
That seems like a really important distinction.
这差很多好吗。
There was this big truck, and it barreled through a stop sign, and it missed our car by inches.
一辆大卡车闯过停车标志,差几英寸我们就撞上了。
Oh, my God! And everyone's okay?
天呐!大家都没事吧?
Yes, just very shaken up. But, Mitchell, I am so sorry that I yelled at you before.
没事,只是都吓坏了。但是,米奇尔,我真的很抱歉刚才朝你大喊大叫。
Look, I brought you the birthday card for mom, and you can sign. Okay.Thank you.
我把送给老妈的生日贺卡带来了,你签个名。好,谢谢。
"To our best friend." That's a little sarcastic. It's her birthday.
给我们最好的朋友。有点讽刺啊。这是她的生日啊。
No, I mean it. Mitchell, I almost died. I want our mom to have a great birthday.
不,我是真心的。米奇尔,我差点就死了。我希望给我们的老妈过个很棒的生日。
Oh, and we're doing this again. Oh, god. Yeah.
又来了。好吧,天呐。是啊。
Hi. I'll be there in a sec, yeah. Okay, my deposition got moved up. That's great.
你好,我一会儿就过去。我的取证会被提前了。太好了。
So I'll just have to move everything - you know what? I'm gonna eat in the car and then...No, no, no, no, no.
我得把所有事情都改期,你知道怎么着?我得在车上吃饭,然后 ...不不不。
No, no, no. Give it, give it!
不不不,给我,给我!
Do you know what I was doing right before I almost died? Exactly what you're doing.
你知道我差点死掉之前在做什么吗?跟你现在做的一样。
Humoring a relative?
纵容自己的亲人瞎胡闹吗?
No, no, scheduling my life down to the last minute. I mean, look at this -- "Call New York office -- 4:17 p. m."
不是,我在安排我人生中的每一分钟。你看看这个...“下午4点17分打电话给纽约办公室。”