The human blood should be gone by now.
你体内的人血现在应该已经消耗完了
You want to explain why you're still in here feeling sorry for yourself?
你想为自己仍然呆在这里 自怨自艾吗
Come on. Drink up.Fine. Starve.What do I care?
快点 喝完 好吧 饿着吧 关我什么事呢
Hello?Hey, it's Alaric Saltzman.
喂 我是阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼
Before I hang up, how did you get this number?
挂电话之前问下 你怎么知道我号码的
Ah, it's a mystery. Listen, I've, uh,been doing some digging on Elena's uncle.
秘密 听着 我最近调查了一下埃琳娜的叔叔
You interested?What kind of digging?
有兴趣吗 什么调查
I've got an old friend from Duke who studied criminology when we were there together.
我在杜克大学上学的时候 结识了一位研究犯罪学的老朋友
Let's just say he's become a very proficient digger.
他可以说是个调查老手
Well, did him find anything?
那他查到什么了吗
Well, I had him run a track on John's cell records.
我让他追踪了约翰的通话记录
He was getting a call from a number.The same number that Elena dialed to get Isobel.
他接过一个电话 那个电话号码 就是埃琳娜打去找伊泽贝尔的号码
And then the number was disconnected.
后来那个号码打不通了
Isobel knows John. Whatever. We knew that.
我们早知道伊泽贝尔认识约翰啊
Right. Well, after that,he started getting calls from a new number.
没错 后来 他又接到了一个新号码打来的电话
And I had my friend run a geo track.
我让我朋友做了地域追踪
Got the address. It's...It's an apartment in Grove Hill.
查到了地址 是格罗夫希尔的一间公寓
Isobel's in Grove Hill?I don't know.
伊泽贝尔在格罗夫希尔吗 我不知道
I thought we could take a look and see what we find.
我想我们可以去看看能不能查到什么
Perfect. Give me the address.
太好了 告诉我地址
Oh, so you can go without me? No. I don't think so.
你想一个人去吗 我看不行
I'm not going with you. You tried to kill me.
我才不跟你去 你曾想要杀我来着
Yeah, well, you did kill me.Hold on. What?
是啊 你还杀了我呢 等等 怎么了
I'm just grabbing some clothes, and then I'll be right over.
我回家拿几件衣服 马上就过来
How's Stefan? Extra broody.Hold on.You drive. Pick me up in an hour.Done.
斯特凡怎么样了 抑郁寡欢 等等 你来开车 一小时后来接我 好