Right.You should, um,You should stay up here. You shouldn't be down there by yourself.
对哦 你最好 最好留在楼上 一个人别去地下室
I'll be fine.You know...You're very trusting of him, given the circumstances.
我会没事的 话说 尽管他现在一团糟 你还那么相信他
So are you.Otherwise, you wouldn't be leaving.It won't be long.
你不也是吗 否则你就不会放心离开 我去去就回
Hello, Mr. Gilbert.Pearl. What a pleasure.
你好 吉尔伯特先生 珍珠 真荣幸
I must admit, I'm surprised that you came.
不得不承认 我很惊讶你会来
Jenna tells me that you wanted to discuss the sale of the building in person.
珍娜说你想面谈 关于那间屋子出售的事
Still, revealing yourself to me like this, it took quite a risk.
与我这样面对面 确实得冒很大风险
I'm not stupid, Mr. Gilbert.You knew who I was when you requested the meeting.
别兜弯子了 吉尔伯特先生 邀请我时 你就知道我的身份
So, Damon tells me that you're looking for the device i took from Johnathan.
达蒙告诉我 你在找我从乔纳森手中拿走的那件发明
I'm sure you realize I have no intention of giving it to you.
你一定明白 我并不打算给你
That's why I wanted to meet you.I'm planning on changing your mind.
这正是见你的原因 我会让你改变主意
Really? How so?With my Gilbert charm.I know that you have a weakness for it.
是吗 凭什么 凭吉尔伯特家族的魅力 我知道你无法抗拒这种吸引
May I buy you a drink?So, your mother was in love with Johnathan Gilbert,And he betrayed her? Yup.
能请你喝一杯吗 当年 你母亲爱上了乔纳森·吉尔伯特 结果他却背叛了她 没错
And now my uncle John Wants this invention-device thing that she gave to Damon.That's pretty much it.
现在 我叔叔约翰又想要你母亲给达蒙的那件发明 差不多
John mentioned there were more Gilbert journals.I bet that's how he knows everything.
约翰说吉尔伯特还有其他日记 他肯定从日记里知道的一切