This sun hurts my eyes.It's part of it.
阳光真刺眼 那只是一部分
The muscle aches, the sick feeling Emily says it's our bodies pushing us to feed,to complete the transition.
肌肉酸痛 胃里翻江倒海 艾米莉说是我们的身体驱使我们去进食 从而完成转化
That's not gonna happen.Is that your choice, then?
我不会变成吸血鬼的 你决定好了吗
To die instead?Isn't it yours?This was all to be with Katherine.
宁愿死 难道你不是 一切都是为了和凯瑟琳在一起
But she's gone.I want it over.
但她已经死了 我想结束这一切
How you feeling?Damon says you need to drink that.
还好吗 达蒙说你需要进食
You need it, Stefan.Can't survive without it.I don't want to survive.
你需要它 斯特凡 否则没法坚持下去 我不想活下去
What?No, don't say that.I'm sorry, Elena.No more.After what I've done, it has to end.I just want it over.
什么 别说这种话 抱歉 埃琳娜 再也不想了 我做的那些孽 该了断了 我希望一切就此结束
He's just being dramatic.He's not gonna starve himself.Why would he say that?
他不过是惺惺作态 他才不会饿死自己 他为什么那么说
He feels bad about hurting that girl.It's very typical Stefan martyr stuff.
因为他为伤害那女孩感到自责 斯特凡一贯的假圣人作风
It will pass.Will it?Because he seemed to be in lot of pain.
会没事的 会吗 他看起来痛苦不堪
Yeah. Well, that will pass, too, once he eats.I didn't mean physical pain.I know what you meant.
等他开始进食 就不会再痛苦 不是身体上的痛苦 我明白你的意思
Look, are you gonna be ok here if I have to run out?
我出去下 你一个人在这可以吗
I have to go to an errand with the teacher.
等下我和那位老师有事要做
The teacher?Alaric? Are you two friends now?
那位老师 阿拉里克 你们现在是朋友了
I don't have any friends, Elena.
我从不交朋友 埃琳娜