Talk to me, Stefan.Why are you doing this?
跟我说话啊 斯特凡 你干嘛这样
I'm making the decision I should have made years ago.
我在做百年前就该做的决定
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
You have to feed in order to complete the transition.I know that.
为完成吸血鬼转化必须要吸人血 这点我知道
It was a choice I shouldn't have made.
我本不该做出那种选择
Dear God.Even in our death, you only feel shame?
上帝啊 我们都死了 你还只是感到羞耻吗
You're one of them now.No.Father, I came to say good-bye.
你现在也是吸血鬼了 不 父亲 我是来道别的
I watched you die.You were there when we were shot?I pulled the trigger myself.
我亲眼看到你们死了 我们被射杀时你在场 我亲手扣下的扳机
You killed your own sons?
你竟杀了你的亲生儿子
You were both dead to me the moment you sided with the vampires.
你们选择站在吸血鬼那边时 对我来说你们就已经死了
I only thank god that your mother isn't alive to see the disgrace you've become.
我只是庆幸你们母亲 没活着见到你们造成的耻辱
I haven't turned yet. I don't want to.I'm going to let myself die, Father. Please.Yes, you are.
我还没变成吸血鬼呢 我不想 我会让自己死去的 父亲 求你了 没错 你会死的
Father, I didn't mean to.Get away from me.No, let me help you. Please.
父亲 我不是有意的 滚开 不 让我帮你 求你