How can you even look at me right now?
你居然还愿意看着我
You need to be able talk about these things, Stefan.
你需要讲出这些事 斯特凡
I need to hear them.Come upstairs.
我需要知道来龙去脉 上楼吧
We can talk about it more,and we'll keep talking as long as you need.
我们可以接着聊 你愿聊多久我们就聊多久
You're so sure I'm ready.And when you feel the same way.I'll be upstairs.
你真那么确定我准备好了 我希望你也能相信自己 我在楼上等你
Find anything yet?No, I looked everywhere. The place is...The place is clean.
找到什么了吗 没有 我翻遍了各个角落 这地方 这地方没有任何疑点
Well, I found this behind the blood in the fridge.
我在冰箱里血袋后面发现了这个
Oh, man, this was a real dead-end.
天啊 线索又断了
I wouldn't beat myself up over it, man.
我可不会因此一蹶不振 伙计
What did you think you were gonna find, huh?
你以为会找到什么
Isobel with a cigar and slippers?
抽雪茄穿拖鞋的伊泽贝尔吗
Oh, man. I...I gotta stop this.
天啊 我 我不能再这样下去了
I can't ... I can't keep searching for her.
我不能再固执地寻找她了
Really? After only 2 years?That's actually...moderately healthy.
真的吗 你才找了两年 那时间长度 对人还是挺健康的
What are you going on? 146?Well, I figured the 200 mark is probably a good stopping point.
你煎熬了多久 146年吗 我觉得200年的时候放弃比较合理
I mean, no answer is enough.I keep thinking I wanna know why,
我是说 所有答案都不够好 我一直想琢磨出到底是为什么
when, you know, the precise moment when my wife decided life with me wasn't enough.
我妻子究竟是什么时候 开始觉得跟我在一起的生活不够精彩