And Baelor the blessed bear witness to what I say: Joffrey Baratheon is the one true heir to the Iron Throne,
以及神所祝福的贝勒为我所说的话作见证: 乔佛里拜拉席恩 乃是铁王座惟一的合法继承人,
By the Grace of all the gods, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.
是天上诸神所眷顾的, 七国统治者 与全境守护者.
As we sin, so do we suffer. This man has confessed his crimes
因为我们有罪, 所以我们受苦. 此人已经坦承其罪行
In sight of Gods and men. The Gods are just but beloved Baelor taught us
诸神与凡人都可以作证. 诸神是公正的 然而敬爱的圣贝勒曾教导我们
They can also be merciful. What is to be done with this traitor, Your Grace?
他们同时也是慈悲的. 该如何处置 这名叛徒呢, 国王陛下?
My mother wishes me to let Lord Eddard join The Night's Watch. Stripped of all titles and powers, he would serve the realm in permanent exile.
我的母亲希望我让艾德大人加入守夜人军团. 褫夺其一切头衔及权力, 他将在永久的流放地为国效力.
And My Lady Sansa has begged mercy for her father. But they have the soft hearts of women.
而我的珊莎小姐 也多次为她父亲求情. 但那是他们软弱的妇女心肠使然.
So long as I am your King, treason shall never go unpunished. Ser Ilyn,
只要我还是你们的国王, 叛国之罪必将严惩. 伊林爵士,
Bring me his head! No! Stop! Daddy! Someone stop him!
给我砍下他的头! 不! 住手! 爸爸! 让他住手!
My son, this is madness. Put him down! Don't look! Let me go.
我儿, 这太疯狂了. 把他按住!不要看!放开我.
Let me go! Shut your mouth. Look at me. Look at me! Stop! Daddy! Stop! No no! Traitor!
放开我!你闭嘴. 看着我.看着我!住手! 爸爸!住手! 不, 不要!叛徒!
Stop! Stop him, stop!
住手! 让他住手, 住手!