Here you go, Mr. Scott. Okay.
斯科特先生,给你。好
Oh, this must be really messing their heads up.
这个肯定能扰乱它们的攻势
The frequency's still locked in place.
频率还锁定在这个地方
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎样
I just hope they're feeling as crappy as I am.
我只希望它们感觉跟我一样难受
Okay, so, I hooked the antenna leads up to the chassis, which means that this whole car is one big antenna.
好了,我在底盘上装了天线,也就是说着整辆车就成了一个大天线
You keep the generator full of gas, and, uh, you're good to go.
把发电机里装满汽油,就可以走了
It might be enough to keep them off of me until I get to the city.
我抵达波士顿之前,这个可能会阻止它们靠近
What if they change the frequency again?
如果他们又换频率了怎么办
Let's hope that they don't.
那就祈祷它们不要换
Dad, I can do this. I can help you.
爸爸,这个我可以,我能帮你
You already did.
你已经帮过了
So, I drew the route that we took to get down there, but I wish you'd reconsider... or bring me with you.
我把过去的路线画出来了,但我希望你还是考虑一下,或者让我一起去
No. I need to know that you're safe and that you're looking out for your brothers.
不用。我要确保你安全,而且你还要照顾弟弟们
Come here. I love you.
过来。我爱你。