Gib? Damn. Captain? Tom. Tom! What... Gibson?
吉布?见鬼。上尉。汤姆。汤姆,你怎么...吉布森
He's gone. The school -- were we --
他死了。学校,我们是不是
Skitters and Mechs took a run at us, but we held them off. Good.
突击者和械甲怪对我们发起了攻击,但是我们拖住了它们。很好
What happened to you?
你们怎么了
As we got near the leg, a ship came in and took us out.
我们靠近腿部的时候,一架飞船过来了把我们打出去了
We were close when it hit us.
它攻击的时候我们离得很近
The bomb's no good now.
炸弹现在也没什么用了
You know, these ships... I think they're being called home. Why?
你知道吗,这些飞船,我觉得它们称之为家。为什么
We jammed their frequency, messed up their communications.
我们切断了它们的频率,干扰了它们的交流
Must be why the streets are deserted.
所以这些道路无人看守
Maybe we rattled their cage. Maybe they're confused... maybe a little afraid.
兴许我们扰乱了它们的老窝。它们可能不知所措了,也许还有点害怕
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
I'm thinking that I'm close enough to take a shot.
我觉得离得够近,可以开枪了
Tom... when the aliens first hit,
汤姆...在外星人第一次袭击的时候
all our surviving troops fired every heavy weapon they had into those things -- never made a dent.
我们所有幸存的军队都用最高端的武器攻击那些东西,一点没用
The chances of us bringing one of their ships down, even with a Mech load, are--
我们能打下它们一架飞船的几率,即使我们有械甲怪子弹
About as slim as our chance of having made it this far?
就跟我们能走到这里一样少吗
Come on! Let's let them know we were here.
来吧,让它们知道我们在这儿
Go ahead.
去吧