Well this is just perfect.
好极了
I've been looking for you Mr French.
我正找你 弗莱斯先生
I'll have your money next week.
我下周就还你钱
The terms of the loan were fairly specific.
贷款书上的条款说的很清楚
Take the van.
把卡车开走
Wait. No. Tomorrow's Valentine's day.
等等 别这样 明天就是情人节
It's the biggest day of I've got a grand in roses in the back.
是我做生意的好日子 我花一千块进的玫瑰花还在里面
Stop! You've gotta let me sell 'em.
停车 你得让我把花卖了
I'm gonna leave you two to onontinue this conversation.
你们两个继续讨论吧
Oh this is no way to do business Gold.
戈登 生意可不是这么做的
You are the lowest!
你太奸诈了
People aren't gonna put up with this!
人们不会坐视不管的
Mr. Gold that was quite a show back there.
戈登先生 刚才这出戏很精彩
Well Mr French is just having a bad day. Happens to the best of us.
弗莱斯先生今天只是不太顺利 谁都有这样的时候
I've been meaning to talk to you about something.
我有件事 一直想找你谈谈
Ahah and the moment you have something I want to discuss we'll have that little chat.
等你有件我想谈的事 我们再谈吧
No we're gonna do this now. It'll only take a moment.
不 我们现在就谈谈 不用很久
Is there something eating you dear?
你就这么着急吗 亲爱的
Something you need to get out in the open?
你有什么不吐不快的吗
'Cause it's gonna have to wait. Please.
看来要等等了 拜托