I like your snappy little suit.
我喜欢你这件可爱的小衬衫
I bought it at a doll store.
我在玩偶店买的
Oh. Cool.
哦 很好啊
My little heart is no bigger than a quarter... but it's as full as Fort Knox.
我的小心脏已经不足硬币大小...但里面却很充实
You're the bravest man I've ever known.
你是我见过最勇敢的人
I love you, baby.
我爱你 宝贝
Not like "baby," like... because you look like a little weird babyman.
不是"婴儿" 而是...因为你长的就像一个奇怪的婴儿一样
I get it.
我懂的
Thank you for such a wonderful life.
谢谢你给了我如此美满的人生
Just nestle in here and die.
静静地躺着 走完这一世吧
Goodbye, Walter.
再见 华特
Goodbye! Walter!
再见了! 华特!
Walter! Walter! Bye! Oh!
华特! 华特! 再见! 哦!
Sorry! I was just...
不好意思! 我只是有点...
Where do you go?
你要去哪里?
I started thinking about...
我刚刚在想...
No, it's okay, I was probably boring you about my broken refrigerator.
算了 没事 估计我的破冰箱的事情也无聊到你了
No!
没有的事!
Rich! My son's running into the street. I have to go.
理查!我儿子快跑远了 我要走了
I wanted to tell you, that song, "Major Tom"? Back there, when the beard guy was... He doesn't know what he's talking about. That song is about courage and going into the unknown.
跟你说件事 那首"汤姆上校" 之前 那个大胡子...他根本不知道他在说什么 那首歌讲的是勇敢和对未知的探索
It's a cool song. Rich!
很赞的一首歌 理查!