Where's my thing?
我的东西呢?
It's in a silver bath.
浸在银盐液槽里了
I don't even know what language you're speaking right now.
我都不知道你在说哪门外星语了
You know, you got to take me seriously. I got a magazine to execute here.
告诉你 你最好别给我打马虎眼 我手上还要出版最后一期的杂志
And bosses to answer to.
而且还有上头的差事
So next time I see you, I see that picture. Okay?
下次我看到你的时候 照片也要在 懂了吗?
Hey! Dream Machine! Hello.
嘿! 白日梦的家伙! 叫你呢
Just... I want proof you heard me.
只是... 我就想确认一下你听到我说的话了
Next time I see you...
下次我看到你...
You see the picture.
就能看到照片
Any luck, Hernando?
运气如何 赫南多?
I turned the place upsidedown. 25 is not here.
这地方都被我翻了个遍 25号照片不在这里
I searched Receiving, too, man.
连收件室都查过了 伙计
This never happens!
这不可能的!
I'm telling you... it's nowhere, Walter.
我跟你说...它不见了 华特
I mean, maybe he didn't even send it.
我的意思是 他可能就没有发过来
Maybe it's still on him. Walter?
或者照片还在他那里 华特?