手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第三季 > 正文

摩登家庭第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第27期:菲尔言传身教

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

I let down my Mom and Dad today, and...worse than that, I let down my teacher.

今天我让爸妈失望了,更糟糕的是我也让老师失望了。
It's all my fault. Everything I touch turns to detention.
都是我的错。跟我沾边的都得挨罚。
I'm sorry, Mom. -Me, too.
对不起,妈妈。-我也是。
Oh, I don't really have a whole lot of moral high ground to stand on. I wasn't exactly my best self today either.
算了吧 我今天也没法站在什么道德高度上去说教你们了。我自己也搞砸了。
All in all, not a great day for the Dunphys.
总之,今天邓菲家族集体触霉头。
Come on, Dad! Believe in yourself! You're making the impossible unimpossible.
加油,老爸!相信你自己!你让一切不可能变得可能。
Phil. Oh, my god.
菲尔,天呐。

309.png

Don't even bother. He's in the zone. He can't hear you. Go, Dad! You got this!

你省省吧。他正"闭关"呢。他听不见你。-加油,爸爸!你能行的!
All week long, I'd been telling my girls how to act instead of showing them.
一周来,我教育女儿都是在空口说白话而不是言传身教。
But not Phil. Phil could have said, "Alex, relax. Don't take everything so seriously."
但菲尔不是。菲尔本可以说"艾丽克斯,放松点。别什么事都太较真。"
Or "Haley, challenge yourself. Don't give up so easily."
或者"海莉,尝试挑战。别轻易放弃。"
But instead of talking the talk, Phil walked the walk. And isn't that what we're supposed to do for the people we love?
但菲尔没有选择言语教导,而是采取实际行动。这难道不正是我们应该为所爱之人做的吗?
It's definitely a challenge...But Phil made it look easy, 7 feet off the ground.
虽然是个挑战,但菲尔让它看起来很简单,七尺之上。
You're awesome! -Oh, my goodness!
你太棒了!-天呐,我做到了!
Turns out, I've had my super Dunphy all along.
原来,超级邓菲一直都在我身边。
Oh, I know. What was on my mind as I was walking across that wire?
我知道。我走钢丝的时候脑子里想着什么?
I kept thinking, if I can do this, then I've got two ways of getting across my yard.
我一直在想,如果我能走钢丝,我就有两种方式穿过我家院子了。
Did you have fun?
你玩得高兴吗?
Yes. She's the cutest dog in the whole world.
嗯。她是世界上最可爱的狗狗。
Yeah, I heard you the first time.
是啊,你第一次说的时候我就听见了。
Let's go find your Daddies.
我们去找你爸爸们吧。
We're in here!
我们在这儿呢!
Oh, my god. These cupcakes a so good.
天呐,蛋糕真是太好吃了。
I'm so sorry. We helped ourselves. We were so hungry. They are delicious.
抱歉。我们自己拿着吃了。我们太饿了。这些蛋糕太美味了。
I love that they're not too sweet, you know?
话说我很喜欢甜而不腻的口味。
They taste almost like pate.
吃起来有点像小馅饼。
You know, I mean...
我的意思是说......
But why are you eating?
你们怎么吃东西了?
We've been on a juice cleanse. You need to mind your own business, sweetie, for right now.
我们之前在节食减肥呢。你先自己一边儿玩去吧。亲爱的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
challenge ['tʃælindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 挑战
v. 向 ... 挑战

 
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心
n. 烦扰,

联想记忆
cleanse [klenz]

想一想再看

vt. 使 ... 清洁,净化,使 ... 纯洁

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。