手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 威士忌探戈狐步舞 > 正文

威士忌探戈狐步舞(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第19期:自我放松

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Kim, are you okay? What's going on?

金姆,你没事吧?怎么了?
Oh, shoot. Oh, sorry, what time is it?
天呐,抱歉,几点了?
I'm in Seattle. God, I thought you got shot at a wedding or something. Jesus, Kim! No.
我现在西雅图,老天,我还以为你在婚礼上中枪了呢 上帝啊,金姆!
Sorry. So, just real quick... I want you to come visit me.
抱歉,长话短说吧... 我希望你来看我
In Afghanistan? Really?
去阿富汗看你?真的?
I mean, I've got tons of miles. I could fly you first class.
我积攒了很多里程 我可以给你买头等舱的票
Who is in your bed, Chris?
谁在你的床上?
What? No, that's my bag.
不,那是我的包
Look in the mirror, dipshit.
自己看镜子吧,人渣
My God. You motherfucker. Unbelievable. Unbelievable!
老天,你这个混蛋 真不可思议,不可思议!
You calm the fuck down!
你的给我冷静点!
Listen, you haven't been home in months.
听着,你都几个月没在家了
You forgot my fucking birthday!
你连我的生日都忘了
And I kept your stupid fucking plants alive, but you let this relationship wither and die!
我还帮你养着那些植物,而你却让我们之间的感情枯萎死亡
Did you have that prepared? What? Pussy!
这些台词都是你事先想好的吗?什么? 人渣!
You know what? Have fun in Seattle. You should go to the Rock 'n' Roll Museum. It sucks. You'll fit right in.
知道吗?祝你在西雅图玩的愉快 你应该去参观摇滚博物馆 那糟透了,正好适合你
Are you shitting me?
你是在逗我吗?
Fahim. Let's apply for another embed.
法希姆 我们再申请一次植入吧
Because I want to get out of Kabul. I just need to get out of Kabul.
因为我想离开喀布尔 我就是需要离开喀布尔
I need "me time", exactly. That's... See? I told you that O magazine would increase your understanding of women.
我需要“自我放松”,没错 瞧?我早跟你说了,奥普拉杂志能提升你对女人的理解
Hey, you guys are three five, right?
嘿,你们是三五部队的吧?
Do you know a Corporal Coughlin?
你认识考夫林下士吗?
No, ma'am. Sorry, but I've only been here for a couple months.
不认识,女士 抱歉,我才来两个月
Ma'am, if you set one foot in front of the other, there's less chance you lose both feet if we hit an IED.
女士,如果你把一只脚 放在另一只脚的前面 那当我们撞到简易爆炸装置时 你失去双腿的可能性会更小

重点单词   查看全部解释    
wither ['wiðə]

想一想再看

vt. 使凋谢,使衰退,(用眼神气势等)使畏缩 vi.

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
disability [disə'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 无力,无能,残疾

 
embed [im'bed]

想一想再看

vt. 使插入,使嵌入,深留
vi. 嵌入

联想记忆
embedded [im'bedid]

想一想再看

adj. 植入的,内含的,深入的 v. 埋入,植入,深入

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。