Kim, did you ever feel like you're manning that tollgate and the engineer's yelling, "I got pig iron, I got pig iron"?
金姆,你是否感觉 你在为那个关卡配备人手 然后工程师喊着: “我找到了生铁,我找到了生铁”
No. I don't know what that means. But it's very folksy.
不,我不明白这话是什么意思 但听着很有民间风味
Also, the women, obviously, they don't want the men to know about this, so they are hoping that you would just refuse to repair the well this time.
同时,那些女人显然不希望男人们了解这一点,所以她们希望你这一次会拒绝修理那口井
Well, they're in luck. That's exactly what I told the mullah, so... Well done, Baker.
好吧,她们走运了 我正是这么跟穆拉说的,所以...干的好,贝克
Hooyah, General.
呼呀,将军
Marines say "Oorah."
陆战队员是说“呜啦”
The Navy says "Hooyah."
海军才说“呼呀”
Don't mix those two up. Got it.
别把这俩混淆了 明白
Have a good... Have a good ride.
祝你...祝你一路顺风
Kim. Kim.
金姆 金姆
Sorry.
抱歉
You look beautiful! You look beautiful! Oh, my God.
你简直美呆啦!你才美的不行呢! 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, no! Kim!
天呐 噢,不!金姆!
What the dick?
什么情况?
Why did Fahim tell me I could dress like this?
为什么法希姆跟我说,我可以随便穿?
Well, he didn't want you to have to go buy something.
他不希望你为此破费
Oh, my God. I only washed the front of my hair.
老天,我都只洗了刘海
Here. You know what?
给,知道吗?
I'm going to let you have one of these.
我准备送给你一个这个
Thank you.
谢谢
Now I look great.
现在我看起来棒极了
Now you're ready. Now I'm ready to party.
现在你准备好了 现在我准备好派对了
Oh, she likes it.
噢,她喜欢
Sure
当然