You've even managed to lie to your life plan!
你还想着法地在人生计划上作假
That? That's just one board full of magnets! Something I think you care about more than me.
那个 那就是一块吸满磁贴的白板 比起我你更在乎它
You're wrong. I care about it as much as I care about you.
你错了 你和它我都很在乎
It is you. This is your life and I'm the only one taking any responsibility for it!
这就是你 这是你的人生 要对此负责的人只有我
That's your version of my life, not mine!
那是你想要我过的人生 不是我想要的
If you were ever around, you'd see that!
如果你有陪在我身边的话 你就会明白
You know full well why I have to work so hard.
你很清楚我为什么这么努力工作
You're just like him now.
你现在变得和他一样了
Too busy, always working.
太忙了 一直在工作
How long until you completely disappear?
离你完全消失还有多久
"I believe that for his escape he took advantage of the migration of a flock of wild birds?"
"我想他大概是利用一群野鸟迁徙的机会跑出来的"
No, no! OK, OK, enough of this nonsense.
不要 不要 好了好了 不许再胡闹了
You have two weeks to focus on what is essential. But, Mom!
你有两周时间用来专心学习 可是 妈妈