Hold your horse.
等下。
Let's go look for a well.
我们去找口水井吧
No. No. Listen. I made a big mistake the other day.
不 不 你听我说 我那天犯了个大错
You can't come over here any more.
你不能再来这里了
It's OK. This will be the last time. What?
没关系 这是最后一次 什么
Come on and let's get that plane running!
我们去让那架飞机飞起来吧
I think if you guys managed to walk into the desert and find a well, then we can go and find the Little Prince.
既然你们有办法走到沙漠中找到水井 那我们就能找到小王子
He'll be able to help us.
他能帮助我们
Wait... Wait, little one.
等等 等等 小家伙
We can't just take off.
我们不能就这么出发
You're right. We're gonna have to fix our wings first.
你说得对 我们得先修好机翼
No, no. I'm sorry, but... When the moment does come for me to leave, I have to go alone.
不 不 抱歉 只是... 如果真到了我要离开的时候 我必须独自离开
But I won't be any trouble, and I won't take up much room in the plane. I promise.
可我不会添麻烦的 我在飞机里也占不了多少地方 我保证
Don't go without me.
你不要一个人走
I think it's time I told you the end of the story.
我想该告诉你故事的结局了
That evening, I finished fixing my plane and I went to find the Little Prince.
那天晚上 我终于修好了我的飞机 之后我去找小王子
I shall be there tonight. Wait for me.
我今晚会去那里 等着我
You're sure I won't suffer too long?
你保证我不会疼很久吗