Perhaps I was wrong. Half wrong. I'm new to strategy, but.
也许我想错了不全错虽然我刚开始接触战略 但...
Unless we want to be surrounded by three armies, it appears we can't stay here. No one will stay here.
除非我们想遭受三面夹击否则 此地不宜久留没人打算留在这里
Ser Gregor will head out with 500 riders and set the Riverland on fire from God's Eye to the Red Fork. The rest of us will regroup at Harrenhal.
格雷果爵士将率领五百骑兵从神眼湖到红叉河 让河间地带化为焦土剩下的人到赫伦堡集结
And you will go to King's Landing. And do what? Rule!
我要派你去君临做什么管事
You will serve as Hand of the King in my stead. You will bring that boy king to heel and his mother too, if needs be.
你将代我出任御前首相管管那位年轻的国王如有必要 还要管管他的母亲
And if you get so much as a whiff of treason from any of the rest: Baelish, Varys, Pycelle.
倘若那几个重臣有那么一点点居心不良的征兆贝里席 瓦里斯 派席尔
Heads, spikes, walls. Why not my uncle? Why not anyone? Why me?
砍头 枪尖插着 挂上城墙为何不派叔叔去为何是我 不是别人
You're my son. Oh, one more thing: you will not take the whore to court.
因为你是我儿子还有一件事不准你带那个妓女进宫
Do you understand? Ser Jorah? Gently gently.
明白吗乔拉爵士慢一点 慢一点
My son. Where is he? I want him. Where is he?
我儿子他在哪儿 我要见他他在哪儿