From the moment Stefan had his first taste of human blood,he was a different person.
从斯特凡尝到第一口人血起 他整个人都变了
I suppose I should thank him.It's been a hell of a ride. Heh.
我想我该谢谢他 一路走来风光无限啊
Oh, my God. He said he wanted to die.
我的天 他说他但求一死
That's why he won't feed. Now I understand why, but...His choice.
所以他才不愿吸血 我现在懂了 他自愿的
If he's stupid enough to make it, so be it.
要是他真蠢到这种地步 顺其自然好了
Don't do that. Ok? Don't pretend like you don't care.Where are you going?
别这样 拜托 别装不在乎了 你去哪儿
It's getting impossible to sneak up on you.
都吓不到你了
Nice try, though.Sorry I woke you.That's OK.You only woke me halfway.
不错的尝试 不好意思吵醒你了 没关系 我还没完全睡着
So, listen. I...That feels good.Good-bye.
听着 我 感觉真好 再见
How do you feel?You were right.
感觉怎么样 你说得对
It is a whole new world.We can explore it together.
全新的世界 我们可以一同探索
You got what you wanted... you and me for all eternity.
你如愿了 我们要永生相随了
But here it is, brother.
但我要告诉你 弟弟
I will make it an eternity of misery for you.Damon!
我要让你的永生充满痛苦 达蒙