Thank you, Harper.You're welcome.
哈柏 谢谢你 不客气
Annabelle should be back in a minute.
安娜贝拉应该快回来了
You know, you don't have to come with us if you don't want to.
要是不愿意 你不用跟我们一起走
This was never my home, Ms Pearl.I was just a soldier who was left to die.
珍珠女士 这里从不是我的家乡 我只是一名被丢下自生自灭的士兵
You saved me. I'm coming with you.Let me help you with these.
您救了我 我要和你们一起走 我来帮你拿吧
Little boy lost.I'll be upstairs, OK? OK.Good night, Damon.
迷失的小男孩 我在楼上等你 好吗 好的 达蒙 晚安
Thank you.No, Stefan, thank you.You're back on bambi blood,
谢谢 不 斯特凡 该我谢你 你重新开始喝小鹿的血了
and I'm the big badass brother again.All is right in the world.
我又成了大坏蛋哥哥 一切如常
I mean it. Thank you.For...helping her take care of me.You brood too much.
我是认真的 谢谢你 帮她一起照顾我 你想太多了
Everything on this planet is not your fault.
这世上的一切都不是你的错
My actions, what I do, it's not your fault.
我的所做所为 也不是你的错
I own them. They belong to me.You are not allowed to feel my guilt.
是我的错 我欠他们 你不必替我内疚
Do you feel guilt?If I wanted to, it's there.
你内疚吗 我要想要的话 才内疚
Emily waited till after I turned to tell me she'd been successful in protecting Katherine with her spell.
艾米莉直到我变成吸血鬼后才告诉我 她成功地用咒语保护了凯瑟琳
She didn't want me to know about the tomb.
她不想让我知道墓穴的事
She thought it would impact my decision.
她认为会影响我的决定
She didn't want either one of us to turn.She said it was a curse.
她不想我们任何一个变成吸血鬼 她说那是诅咒
Witches... judgy little things.Why didn't you tell me?
女巫嘛 爱做评判的小东西 你为什么之前没告诉我
cause I didn't want you to know.cause I hated you, and I still do.
因为我不想让你知道 因为我之前恨你 现在也恨