Could you take it easy on the guy?
你能对那家伙好点吗?
The guy isn't a cop.
这家伙不是警察。
I know, but he thinks he's working a case and is gonna get himself killed, so play nice.
我知道,但他觉得自己在查案还差点把自己害死,所以和气点儿。
What?
干吗?
Hey, sexy.
嘿,帅哥。
Oh, come on, big man. You've got to eat.
来嘛,大家伙。你得吃点东西啊。
Harold, Bear's gone all Belgian supermodel on me and he won't eat.
哈罗德,小熊跟我装比利时超模不肯吃东西。
What's wrong?
出什么事了?
I think he misses you.
我觉得他想你了。
Okay, put him on.
好吧,让他接电话。
Who's a good boy? You are, Bear. Now, eat your breakfast. Eet je ontbijt. Okay?
吃饭饭啦。好吗?
Oh, um, one more thing. That guy Abel Mindler's phone, the maybe not suicide I was telling you about...Can I recover deleted texts?
还有件事。那个亚伯·米德勒的电话,我跟你说的那个疑似非自杀的人...被删的短信能恢复吗?
Well, not from the sim card if it's damaged the way you say it is. Try the cloud.
如果手机卡毁成了你说的那个样子,不能。试试云端。
The cloud?
云端?
Tweets, "Friendczar" Pages, Angler messages-- they never go away. We have finally achieved immortality, Sameen.
推特,“ 友网”,愿者上钩——那些永不消失。我们终于永生了,萨姆恩。
Even when our bodies die, our personal data lives on in cyberspace forever, whether you like it or not. I have to go.
就算肉体死亡,个人数据依然保存在网上不管你喜不喜欢。我得走了。
Well, where were we? Oh, yes, I was about to reveal to you your misunderstanding of deep learning.
上次说到哪了?对了,我正要说起你对深层学习的误解。