Forge, Jack...Jack Forge. I...yes, you and I are...I'm...This murder ties into...into a new case I'm investigating. I should be going.
我叫福治,杰克...杰克·福治。我...对,你和我...我...这件谋杀案跟...跟我正在调查的一个新案子有关。我该走了。
I sure could use your help, Forge. Maybe we could, uh, you know, compare notes.
你正需要你帮忙,福治。也许我们可以,嗯,交换情报。
Yeah. I started out trying to find Abel's suicide note. The sister wanted my help. Jack Forge does not like to let a lady down.
好。我开始只想找亚伯的遗书。他姐姐要我帮忙。杰克·福治不想让女士失望。
No, of course not, but you found something else instead?
当然不想,不过你另有发现?
Yeah, on Abel's phone.
对,在亚伯的手机上。
Hey, Fusco.
弗斯科。
Lionel, hey, I need to speak to you.
莱奈尔,我得跟你谈谈。
Forge, Detective Forge.
福治,福治警探。
My partner tells me you see a link between my homicide and some suicide you're working?
我的搭档说你发现我手上的凶杀案和你办的自杀案有联系?
Yeah, Abel Mindler-- he was a truck driver, and Van Hess worked at the port authority handling all incoming shipping at that airport, so...
对,亚伯·米德勒,他是个卡车司机,而范·海斯在港务局工作,负责机场所有的进口货物,所以...
So you're thinking smuggling, right?
所以你觉得是走私,对吧?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, and I called Abel's old trucking company. One of their trucks is missing. Now Van Hess is dead.
对对对,于是我给亚伯的运输公司打了电话。他们有辆卡车不见了。现在范·海斯也死了。
What if Abel wasn't a suicide? Jack Forge does not believe in coincidence.
如果亚伯不是自杀的呢?杰克·福治不相信巧合。
Hold on. That's a victim's phone.
等等。那是被害人的手机。
Yeah.
对。
Where's the tag? Evidence tag?
标签呢?证物标签?
The tag fell off.
标签掉了。
Yeah, Lionel, it fell off. Can I talk to you for a sec? Excuse us.
是啊,莱奈尔,掉了。我能跟你聊会儿吗?失陪下。