Sameen? Not my girlfriend.
你说萨姆恩?不是我女朋友。
W-why not?
为啥不是?
That son of a bitch took my laptop.
那混蛋抢走了我的电脑。
I'm so sorry.
真遗憾。
I'm calling the police.
我要去报警。
Oh, please don't do that. You see, that man took my passport, identification.
拜托不要。那人抢走了我的护照,身份证。
We can go to the consulate tomorrow.
我们可以明天去领事馆。
I'd prefer not to involve the police. You see, I have a visa problem.
我不想警方介入。我的签证有点问题。
The H.K.P. won't care, I promise.
香港警察才不会理,我保证。
Ms. Bridges...Beth, please don't call the police.
布里奇斯女士... 贝丝,拜托别报警。
All right.
好吧。
Besides, it may be that it's not needed. I believe I know where that man works when he's not out mugging people.
而且,也没有必要。我想我知道那个人不抢劫的时候在哪工作。
How?
怎么知道的?
There was a placard on his motorbike. Here, I can draw you the characters.
他的摩托车上有个牌子。来,我可以画下来。
You have a good eye.
你的眼力真好啊。
Apparently, stress improves memory.
看来压力会增强记忆力。
Okay, sure.
好吧。
It means "Curry leaves." It's a restaurant. Motorbike was a delivery guy.
意思是"咖喱叶",是家餐厅。机车手是送餐员。
Let's go.
我们走。
You realize this is insane. We'd better hurry.
这也太疯狂了。我们快去。
I got Walter secured. You good?
沃尔特安全了。你还好吗?
Good? I'm herniated. This super gun is super heavy.
好啥,快椎间盘突出了。这超级枪超级重啊。
No luck tracing those calls to Walter. Whoever it is really knows their stuff.
追踪不到打给沃尔特的电话。他们可是内行。
They bounced that call around the world twice before it even got to our boy.
那通电话在全世界转接了两次才转接到他。
And?
还有呢?
Worse news-- I found another deleted text from Abel the truck driver. That gun we recovered-- it's a prototype.
更糟的是,我又发现了一条货车司机亚伯发的被删短信。我们找到的那把枪是样品。