Abel and Van Hess brought in 20 crates last week. That's 100 of those guns.
亚伯和范·海斯上周带了二十箱进来。就是说那种枪有一百支。
And we've got no idea who's got them.
我们完全不知道在谁手上。
How you doing?
怎么样?
How's it going?
进展如何?
Detective Fusco. I need to check this in.
弗斯科警探,把这个登记入库。
No problem, Detective. I need you to sign here and here.
没问题,警探。在这里和这里签字。
Hello, there. You must be walter. Nate Elliot, FBI. It's good to meet you.
你好,你是沃尔特吧。内特·埃利奥特,联调局的。很高兴见到你。
Detective Riley seems to think that you might be able to help us with this gun-smuggling case.
莱利警探觉得你能协助我们解决这起枪支走私案。
I'm always happy to help the law.
乐于维护法纪。
Okay, let's go.
好,我们走吧。
Walter?
沃尔特?
Gun! Everyone down! -Down! Get down!
枪!大家趴下!-趴下!趴下!
John?
约翰?
Sorry, Detective. He's coming with us. Everyone back.
抱歉,警探。他跟我走,所有人退下。
John?
约翰?
Drop your weapon!
放下枪!
J-john?
约翰?