Oh, wade, wade, wade. We could've changed the world, you and I.
韦德啊,韦德。我们本可以改变世界的,你和我。
427 kpa's. Her trauzl rating is around 45.
每秒427千帕。她的特劳茨尔速率在四十五左右。
That's the same as any plastique.
那跟任何可塑炸弹的速率是一样的。
Plastique. Ha!first try!
可塑炸弹,哈!第一次尝试!
Didn't really think this one through, did you?
从没真正想通过,你呢?
Downrange, insurgents started booby trapping cars.
离开发射中心,恐怖份子引爆汽车炸弹。
The rest of my tour, I was terrified to touch another vehicle.
剩下的旅程,我都害怕再碰汽车。
Now, I'm gonna spend the rest of my life terrified to touch another human being.
现在,我的余生将在害怕触碰其他人中度过。
Have they tried to help you?
他们有尝试帮你吗?
Yeah, they've helped me learn how to use my powers. Not reverse them.
有啊,他们帮我学习怎么运用我的能量,而不是消除它们
If they could reverse it so you weren't a metahuman, Would you?
如果他们能消除,你就不会是超能力者了,你会这么做吗?
A friend told me I was given my speed for a reason.
一个朋友跟我说,我被赋予这样的速度是有原因的。
That I was chosen.
我是被选中了。
I don't know if I believe that, but I always wanted to help people.
我不确认我是否相信那样的说法,但我一直想帮助别人。
Now I can.
现在我可以了。