What did I say? I said don't get clever.
我说什么来着?别自作聪明。
I can't just turn it on and off like a tap.
我又不是水龙头可以随意开关。
Well? Well, what? You were there for the whole thing, up in the gallery, start to finish.
那么?那么什么?你不是一直在旁听席旁听吗?
Like you said it would be - sat on his backside, never even stirred.
就跟你猜的一模一样,他一直靠着椅背坐着,动都不动。
Moriarty is not mounting any defence.
莫里亚蒂不准备给自己做任何辩护。
Bank of England, Tower of London, Pentonville. Three of the most secure places in the country
英格兰银行,伦敦塔,本顿维尔监狱,英国最安全的三个地方。
and six weeks ago, Moriarty breaks in, no-one knows how or why.
在六周前被莫里亚蒂统统闯个遍,没人知道他是怎么做到的,也没人知道他到底图什么。
All we know is... He ended up in custody.
我们唯一知道的就是……他被抓住了,而且还被关进了牢房。
Don't do that. Do what?
别这样。别哪样?
The look. Look? You're doing the look again.
别一副那个表情!什么表情?你又一脸那个表情了。
Well, I can't see it, can I?
我自己又看不见自己,不是吗?
It's my face. Yes and you're doing a "We both know what's really going on here" face. We do.
还是我的脸啊。是啊,而且你又一脸 “我们知道他在搞什么鬼”的表情。的确是这样啊。
No, I don't, which is why I find the face so annoying.
不,我不知道,这就是我这么烦你的原因。
If Moriarty wanted the jewels, he'd have them.
如果莫里亚蒂真想要王冠,他早就拿到了。
If he wanted the prisoners freed, they'd be on the streets.
如果他想把那些罪犯放出来,他们老早就在街上乱窜了。
The reason he's still in a prison cell is cos he chose to be there.
他之所以会被关起来是因为他自己愿意这样待着。
Somehow this is part of his scheme.
这肯定是他计划的一部分。
Mr Crayhill, can we have your first witness?
克雷希尔先生,需要传召你的第一位证人了吗?
Your Honour, we're not calling any witnesses.
尊敬的法官大人,我们没有任何证人。
I don't follow. You've entered a plea of not guilty.
我不明白你的意思。你要为被告做“无罪”的抗辩。
Nevertheless, my client is offering no evidence. The defence... rests.
不过,我的委托人没有提供任何证据。被告方......放弃举证。