Congratulations! OK, hold it there, I want to get this shot of the newlyweds.
恭喜!站住别动,我要拍新婚夫妇。
Er, just the bride and groom, please.
就拍新郎新娘,谢谢。
Sherlock...Oh, sorry. OK, three, two, one, cheese.
夏洛克……啊,对不起。好,三二一,茄子。
The famous Mr Holmes. I'm very pleased to meet you. But no sex, OK? Sorry?!
名侦探福尔摩斯先生,真高兴见到你。但别想乱搞哦,什么?!
You don't have to look so scared, I'm only messing.
别吓成那样,我说着玩的。
Bridesmaid, best man, it's a bit traditional.
伴娘伴郎来一发,都快成习俗了。
Is it? But not obligatory.
是吗?但也不算义务。
If that's the sort of thing you're looking for, the man over there in blue is your best bet.
你若有这种打算,那位蓝衣男最合适。
Recently divorced doctor with a ginger cat...
他是医生,刚离婚,养姜黄色的猫……
A barn conversion and a history of erectile dysfunction.
有座改造谷仓,有勃起障碍
Reviewing that information, possibly not your best bet. Yeah, maybe not.
鉴于上条,他大概不合适。确实不合适。
Sorry, there was one more deduction there than I was expecting.
抱歉,没料到多了一条推理。
Mr Holmes, you're going to be incredibly useful.
福尔摩斯先生,你今天真有用呢。
Hello. Lovely to meet you. How are you? Beautiful, Mary. Thank you. Congratulations. David! Ah, ah, Mary.
你好,很高兴见到你。你好吗?玛丽,今天真美!谢谢!恭喜!大卫!啊,玛丽,
Congratulations, you look, um, very nice. Thanks.
恭喜了,你看着……很美。谢谢!
John, congratulations. You're a lucky man. Thank you.
约翰,恭喜,你小子真走运。谢谢。
Um, David, this is Sherlock. Um, yeah, we've um... We've met.
大卫,这位是夏洛克。知道,我们……见过。
So, what exactly are my duties as an usher?
好,我作为引座员要做啥?