Listen, Phil... It's okay.
听着,菲尔... 没关系的。
It's sad, really, to see a once-mediocre realtor reduced to this.
看见一个曾经中庸的地产经纪堕落如此也挺让人伤心的。
Gil, please, let's keep this civil.
格尔,别这样,好好说话。
Oh, by the way, if you ever speak disrespectfully again about my wife, I'll kill you.
还有,如果你再对我老婆出言不敬,我会杀了你。
Sorry. That sounded like a joke. I will actually kill you.
抱歉,我说得好像这是个玩笑。我真的会杀了你。
Anyhow, when you guys wake up and smell the sulfur, here's a list of other realtors, and if you need me, I'll be in the office at 9:00,10:00. I have the dentist.
总之,如果你们能清醒过来闻到硫磺的味道,这是其它地产经纪的名单,如果想找我,我九点上班,还是十点吧,我要去看牙医。
Where did that come from?
这是怎么回事?
Life's too short to be ruled by fear. What do you say we get you the right dryer, princess?
人生苦短,不能被恐惧操控。公主,我们去把你想要的那台烘干机要来怎样?
Oh, my. I mean, Phil is usually just so...but then he was just, like, so...and then he got even more...There's nothing I can do.
天呐。菲尔平常很...但那天他很...接着还变得更...我无能为力。
I can't go for that. No can do.
我不接受。办不到。
Cameron here bought an eggshell dryer.
卡梅隆买了一台蛋壳白的烘干机。
Not white, not oatmeal, not Swiss-coffee, not baby-powder, not bone.
不是纯白,不是燕麦色,不是瑞士咖啡白,不是爽身粉白,也不是骨白。
Eggshell. Look, Rob, is it? That's interesting.
是吧?这名字真有趣。
Here's how this is going down-- we don't leave without that eggshell dryer.
接下来是这样...没有蛋壳白的烘干机我们不会走。
Not swan-feather, not chester-pig-white.
不是天鹅羽毛白,不是切斯特猪白。
I think we've covered the colors.
颜色已经说得够清楚了。
I sell houses to people every day who ask me where they should buy their dryer.
我每天都卖房子给不同的人,他们会问我去哪买烘干机比较好。
I don't think you want me giving them any static.
你不希望我告诉他们哪家不能去吧。