No.But Jer...Jeremy. Wait.Jeremy!
不知道 可是杰里 杰里米 等等 杰里米
Isobel.What are you doing here? I'm your mother, Elena.
伊泽贝尔 你来这干嘛 我是你母亲 埃琳娜
I want to be more involved in your life.
我想更贴近你的生活
I don't want you in my life.I understand that.
我不想你出现在我生活里 我可以理解
You already have a lot of people that you care about.
你在乎的人够多了
But I've been studying.Let's see if I got this right.
但我做了些调查 看看对不对啊
There is the witchy best friend Bonnie.Gonna stay away from that one.
那是你的死党女巫邦妮 还是少惹她为妙
Sad little brother Jeremy.And there's Caroline...Obnoxious Caroline.
悲伤的弟弟杰里米 那个是卡罗琳 不招人待见的卡罗琳
I got all of my info from her, by the way.
我的情报都是她给的 顺便说一句
She had no idea who I was, and she wouldn't stop yapping.
她对我一无所知还能滔滔不绝
There's Matt...Friend, ex, yappy's future ex.
那是马特 朋友 前男友 碎嘴女将来的前男友
Lots of connections there. Matt's not involved with us.He's involved with you. Isn't he?
真是牵扯不清 马特与此事无关 他与你有关 不是吗
Look, you shouldn't be here.You need to leave. No.
听着 你不该来这里 你得离开 不
I have some friends here, too. Look.
我在这里也有朋友 看啊
See that man over there standing next to Matt by the float?
看到站在花车旁紧挨马特的男人了吗
His name's Frank. He's very handsome.And he's also very handy.
他叫弗兰克 大帅哥 他可是非常能干
And he noticed that the axle was kind of rusted,
而且他注意到车轴有些生锈
Which is very dangerous. So, all you have to do is apply a little bit of pressure, and...No.
这可不是闹着玩的 只需要 轻轻地提供些许压力 然后 不要