Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
I'm showing you how easy it is To hurt the people that you care about.
我只是让你看看 要伤害你关心的人有多容易
You're doing this just because of Johnathan Gilbert's invention?
你这么做就是为了 乔纳森·吉尔伯特的发明
Hand it over and the fun will stop.
交出来 游戏就可以结束了
I told you, Damon's not gonna give it to me.
我说了 达蒙不会把它给我的
And I think that you underestimate how much Damon cares about you.
我倒认为你低估了 达蒙有多在乎你
He'll kill you before he gives it up.
他会先杀掉你的
Is that before or after i kill your brother Jeremy?Jeremy?Jeremy!
那会抢在我杀了你弟弟杰里米之前还是之后呢 杰里米 杰里米
The ambulance is saying 15-20 minutes.
救护车要等15-20分钟
I have my car. I can take him to the hospital.
我有车 我可以带他去医院
Caroline can take me.I didn't drive.
卡罗琳可以带我去 我没有开车来
Then I'll wait. It's fine.You will not wait! OK, you need to see a doctor.
那我就等 没事的 你不能等了 你需要尽快去看医生
Tyler's driving. End of story.Fine
泰勒开车送你 就这样 好吧
Go! I'll bring my car around.
快去啊 我去把车开过来
I see you're packing. That's a good sign.Won't be long now.
我看到你在打包 是个好兆头 不会太久了
Did you get the missing piece? Where is it?I don't have it yet.
你拿到缺失的那块发明了吗 在哪儿 还没有
Then why did you call me here?cause I have the next best thing.
那你干嘛叫我来 因为我有件次好的东西
What the hell are you doing? Getting what I want.
你他妈搞什么鬼 得到我想要的
Yeah, but he's my nephew.And you're gonna let him go right this second.
没错 但他是我侄子 你立刻让他离开
The gaudy ring on your finger...It comes off.Come on.
你手上那枚俗丽的戒指 脱下来 拜托
Come on, Isobel. I...I know you.Ok?
拜托 伊泽贝尔 我 我了解你的 好吗
It's me, John. You can't hurt a kid.
是我啊 约翰 你不会伤害孩子的
I'll kill him to prove you wrong. Really?
我会杀了他证明你是错的 是吗
Are you that far gone?Look, I know you've changed.
你坏到那种程度了吗 听着 我知道你变了
Ok? But the old Isobel is in there somewhere still.Isn't she?
但原本善良的伊泽贝尔还在你内心某处 是不是