I've been unspeakably rude. I haven't offered you a drink.
我真是太无礼了。忘了给你来点喝的
I appreciate beer more than wine.
比起葡萄酒,我更喜欢啤酒
It's not what you appreciate; it's that you appreciate. A compromise?
它不是你喜欢的那种,但你肯定会喜欢。折中一下吧
Beer brewed in a wine barrel. Two years. I bottled it myself.
用葡萄酒桶酿制的啤酒,两年。我自制的
I'm impressed. A Cabernet Sauvignon wine barrel.
你真能干。解百纳红葡萄酒桶
I love your pallet.
我喜欢你的味蕾
I love your beer. I taste oak.
我喜欢你的啤酒。我尝到橡木的味道
What else do I taste in there?
里面还有什么
I will only answer that yes or no.
我只回答是或否
Are you serving this at your dinner party?
晚宴的时候会上这个吗
No. This is your reserve.
不,这个只招待你
My own private reserve? Why, thank you.
我的专属特供。谢谢厚爱
I'm curious about something.
我对某些事很好奇
Are you purposefully avoiding the subject of Will Graham? Absolutely.
你是在刻意避开威尔·格雷厄姆的话题吗?那当然了
Not on my account, I hope. I'm happy to get your perspective.
希望不是因为我。我挺想听听你的观点
No, it's on Jack Crawford's account.
不,是因为杰克·克劳福德
I don't want any information about Will that I shouldn't have as his friend.
我不想知道任何作为威尔朋友不该知道的事
Did Jack ask you to profile the Ripper?
杰克让你对开膛手做侧写了吗
Not since I consulted on the case with Miriam before she disappeared.
是从我和米里亚姆探讨本案后,在她失踪前才开始的
Crawford's trainee. Yeah. Very sad.
克劳福德的实习生。对。真悲惨