Rachel: How did it go with Erin?
和艾琳进展顺利吗?
Joey: Oh, unbelievable! We had the best time!
噢,真难以置信!太开心了!
Phoebe: Yay! Oh so, you're not, you're not mad at us anymore?
真好!就是说你不生我们的气了?
Joey: No! No! No! You guys were totally right! This is so much better than the first time we went out. You know? That was so awkward, we were really nervous.
当然不啦!你们完全正确!这次比第一次和她出去好多了。那次我们不熟悉,又很紧张。
Phoebe: Didn't you sleep together?
你不是和她睡了吗?
Joey: Yeah that really calms me down.
是啊,那确实让我放松了不少。
Joey: And! We have so much in common! She loves sandwiches, sports, although she is a Met fan, not much of an issue now but if were ever to have kids, well that's a…
而且!我们有好多共同之处!她喜欢三明治,体育,虽然她是大都会队球迷,现在无所谓,但如果我们有了孩子…
Rachel: Oh my God! Listen to you talking about having kids. Oh my Joey. Oh, please don't get married before I do.
噢,天啊!听你说到生孩子。噢,我的乔伊,请不要比我先结婚。
Janice: I just cannot believe Clark stood me up!
噢。想不到克拉克竟然放我鸽子!
Monica: He might still show up.
他还是有可能出现的。
Janice: Oh, what are you, stupid? It's been three hours.
你是傻瓜吗?已经过了三个小时了。
Monica: Is that all?
不止吧?
Janice: I should just go on to happier things, okay? why don't you tell about your lovely wedding?
我还是想想高兴的事,好嘛?为什不给我讲讲你们可爱的婚礼?
Chandler: Well actually, there was something we wanted to tell you about the wedding. It's going to be a small ceremony. Tiny! We're not even sure why we're having it.
其实我们正要告诉你有关婚礼的事。只会举行一个小仪式,很小的!我们都不知道为什么要办。
Monica: It's actually going to be just family.
只有家人参加。
Janice: Oh, wait, you two think of me as family? ! Oh, I have to ask you something now and be honest; do you want me to sing Careless Whisper or Lady In Red?
噢,我有个问题,要老实回答,你们想我唱"无心快语"还是"红衣女郎"?
Joey: How can you say that? ! The Mets have no closer!
你怎么能这么说?!大都会队还差的远呢!
Erin: What about Benitez?
班尼提兹呢?
Joey: What about Game 1 of the Series?
第一场他打的好吗?
Erin: What about shut up?
闭嘴好不好?
Joey: You shut up! I love arguing with her. I'll be right back.
你闭嘴!我喜欢和她拌嘴。我一会儿就来。
Erin: Okay.
好。
Rachel: So how's it going with Joey?
觉得和乔伊在一起怎么样?
Erin: Oh, okay.
还好。
Rachel: Okay? Wait okay, tell me that you like him, please? I mean tell me that you like him.
只是还好?告诉我你喜欢他。
Erin: Look, he's a really great guy and I know that you really want this to work out, but I just don't see this having a future.
他是个不错的男人,我知道你们很想我们能成,我只是看不到有未来。
Rachel: But you said that you liked him! I mean what happened?! Did you just change your mind? !
可你说过喜欢他!怎么回事?你改变主意了吗?!
Erin: Kinda.
算是吧。
Phoebe: Then change it back!
那就改回去!
Erin: I'm sorry I… It's just there's no real spark.
对不起,我们之间没有真正的火花。
Phoebe: No spark? Didn't you sleep together?
没火花?你不是和他睡过了吗?
Erin: Yeah.
是啊。
Rachel: Ugh, tramp!
啊,淫荡!
Phoebe: Does Joey have any idea?
乔伊知道吗?
Erin: I really don't think he does. And you know what? Maybe you guys could help clue him in. You know, tell him I'm not interested in a serious relationship or something.
我想他不知道。这样吧,你们可以跟他说。告诉他我不想找男友或之类的。
Phoebe: Yeah, you mean like that you're kind of a loner.
类似于你总是独来独往之类的。
Erin: Yeah! That would be great!
那就最好不过了!
Phoebe: Yeah, and maybe that you're a real stronzo.
也许说你是个混蛋。
Erin: I'm sorry?
抱歉?
Phoebe: Oh well, I guess Italian isn't one of the four languages you speak.
看来你会说的四门外语里不包括意大利语。
Joey: Hey! You wanna go?
嘿!走了吗?
Erin: Yeah, let's go.
好,咱们走吧。
Joey: Okay. See you guys later.
好。待会儿见。
Erin: Bye guys.
再见。
Rachel: Yeah, see ya.
好,再见。
Joey: Hey, thank you so much.
嘿,太谢谢你们了。
Rachel: I guess it was Cupid who brought her here.
我想不是丘比特带她来的。
Phoebe: No, just a regular old flying dwarf.
不是,只是个普通的会飞的老侏儒。
Ross: Yes? Yes? ! How can I help you?
怎么了?怎么了?需要我帮忙吗?
Guy: Yeah, we were just looking around.
我们只是四处看看。
Ross: Oh, you're fellow scholars. What exactly were you looking for? Perhaps, perhaps Dr. Chester Stock's musings on the Smiledon Californicus?
噢。你们只是同学。你们究竟在找什么呢?也许,也许是找查斯特·史塔克博士的有关冰川时期的冥想?
Ross: Get out of here! Meeting someone? Or are you just here to brush up on Marion's views on evolution?
快滚,你来找人吗?还是你想来看看玛莉安对进化论的看法?
Woman: Actually I find Marion's views far to progressionist.
事实上,我觉得玛莉安的观点太激进了。
Ross: I find Marion's views far to progressionist.
我也觉得玛莉安的观点太激进了。
Woman: I'm sorry, who are you?
不好意思,你是?
Ross: I'm a professor here, Ross Geller.
我是这里的教授,罗斯·盖勒。
Woman: Ross Geller, why do I know that name? It's Wait! Did you write this?
罗斯·盖勒,我怎么会对这个名字有印象,等下。这是你写的?
Ross: Yes! You're the person who checked out my book? !
对。你是看了我的书的人?!
Woman: You know, you look nothing like I would've thought. you're so young.
你和我想象的一点都不像。如此年轻。
Ross: Well, I skipped forth grade.
我3年级的时候跳级了。
Ross: I am very very sorry.
真是太抱歉了。
Phoebe: So how was your date?
你们的约会还顺利吗?
Joey: Oh, it was great! I mean we walked all around the village. We went to this ice cream place, split a milkshake, 70/30 but still… And guess what, I'm thinking about taking her upstate to one of those bed and breakfasts.
噢,真棒!我们在周围散步。去雪糕店分享了杯奶昔,我们三七开,但也其乐融融…下次我要带她去住郊外的小旅馆享受床铺加早餐式的舒适服务。
Phoebe: Oh really? She said she wants to go away with you?
真的?她说愿意和你去?
Joey: No no no no no! It's a surprise, but it's gonna be tricky thought because she said she was gonna be pretty busy at work for a while.
不不不,没有!是个惊喜,但有些棘手,她说将要忙一段时间。
Phoebe and Rachel: Oh no, yeah.
噢,是这样。
Rachel: Joey, look honey we need to talk okay? I kinda got the feeling from her today that uh, she's not looking for a serious relationship.
乔伊,亲爱的,我们得谈一下。今天从她那感觉到,她不想找固定男友。
Joey: Where are you getting this?
你从哪儿感觉到的?
Rachel: Well, she told me. She said she's kinda a loner.
她告诉我的。她说她向来独来独往。
Joey: It's cool. You know I'm a loner too! Right?
没事的。我也都是独来独往的。
Phoebe: Hey Joey, you know what? You are way to good for her.
乔伊,知道吗?她配不上你。
Rachel: Yeah and honey I promise next time that I will just say good-bye and tell them you're not looking for a relationship.
我保证下次就只是说再见,告诉她们你不要固定女友。
Joey: No! No. Don't do that, just next time make sure she really likes me.
不!不要那样,只要下次确定她真的喜欢我。
Rachel: Well that too.
那当然。
Rachel: Joey?
乔伊?
Joey: Yeah?
啊?
Rachel: Do you want some pancakes?
想来点儿薄饼吗?
Joey: Finally!
这才像话!
Monica: What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办?
Chandler: I say we go with Careless Whisper.
我说咱们选她唱"无心快语".
Janice: Chandler?
钱德勒?
Chandler: Did she see us yet? Did she see us?
她看到我们了吗?看到了吗?
Monica: Janice, what are you doing here?
珍妮丝,你来这里做什么?
Janice: Well, I thought I was going to go back to my apartment but then I just felt I couldn't really be alone tonight.
我本想回家,但我今晚不想一个人。
Janice: I was wondering if I could maybe stay here with you, just I really feel that I need to be with family.
不知能不能来这儿和你们在一起,我真的很想和家人在一起。
Monica: Our kids are gonna call her Aunt Janice aren't they?
我们的孩子会叫她珍妮丝阿姨,对吧?
Janice: Please, it's because otherwise I really don't know what I might do.
求你们了,不然真不知自己会做出什么傻事。
Chandler: Aren't you just a tinsy bit curious?
你难道没有一点点好奇,想知道这傻事究竟是什么吗?
Janice: Do you have any tissues?
有纸巾吗?
Monica: Yeah, in the bathroom.
在浴室里。
Monica: we'll just let her stay.
我们得收留她。
Chandler: No no no no, if we let her stay, she will stay forever!
不不不,如果我们收留她,她会永远住在这里。
Monica: Kinda like your Barca lounger.
和你的躺椅一样。
Chandler: Is that what you're thinking about right now?
你现在就在想这个?
Monica: I never stop thinking about it.
我从没停过想这个。
Janice: Hey you guys, Do either one of you want to get in there before I take my bath.
我洗澡之前,你们还要用浴室吗?
Chandler: Janice, I'm sorry but you can't stay here tonight.
珍妮丝,我很抱歉但是今晚你不能留在这。
Janice: Why not?
为什么?
Chandler: Honestly? Our apartment is a hotbed for electromagnetic activity. Now Monica and I have been immunized, but sadly you have not.
说实话吗?我们家因为电磁辐射的关系遭到了污染。莫妮卡跟我已经免疫了,但不幸地你没有免疫力。
Janice: Okay, I'm going to need a comforter, but did you have a hypoallergenic one because otherwise I get very nasal. Do you have a cat? Because it's already happening. Do you hear that?
我需要一条棉被。你有抗过敏的那种,否则我鼻子会过敏。你们养了猫吗?因为我已经开始过敏了。你们听到了吗?
Monica: Oh my God! Oh my God! You have to go!
我的天啊!我的天啊!你非离开不可!
Janice: Why?
为什么?
Monica: Because Chandler still has feelings for you!
因为钱德勒对你还有感觉。
Janice: He does?
是吗?
Chandler: Say again?
再说一次?
Monica: That's right. That's right. And that is why you can't stay here tonight. And probably why you shouldn't come to the wedding.
没错。没错。这就是为什么你不能在这儿过夜。也是为什么你不该来我们的婚礼。
Chandler: Feelings, such strong feelings.
感觉,非常强烈的感觉。
Monica: I mean, I realize that his feelings may never completely go away, but you can.
我的意思是,我懂他对你的感觉可能永远不会消失,但是你可以。
Janice: Oh my God, I understand. I am so sorry, I'll go. Good-bye Monica, I wish you a lifetime of happiness with him. Chandler, you call me when this goes in the pooper.
噢,我的天啊,我明白了。很抱歉,我这就走。再见莫妮卡,祝你和他永远幸福。钱德勒,你俩要是离婚了,就打电话给我。
Ross: Don't sweat it, I've got this section covered. Yeah, in fact I've got this little baby to shine in people's eye. Okay, see you later.
放心,我已经检查过这一区。我拿这小宝贝来照人们的眼睛,迟点见。
Chandler: I just wanted to show Monica your book.
我只是带莫妮卡来看你的书。