手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第七季 > 正文

老友记 第7季:第8集 钱德勒不喜欢狗(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Rachel: Hey!

嗨!
Tag: Hey.
嗨。
Rachel: How are you holding up?
你还好吧?
Tag: Not bad.
还可以。
Rachel: Yeah? I'm sorry about your girlfriend.
是吗?关于你女朋友的事我很遗憾。
Tag: Thanks.
谢谢。
Rachel: So were you guys together a long time?
那你们在一起很长时间了吗?
Tag: A year. On and off. I kinda thought we'd end up together. I don't anymore.
一年,分分合合的我曾想我们可能会最终在一起。现在不这样想了。
Rachel: Now that she broke up with you?
因为她跟你分手了?
Tag: Yeah.
是啊。
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Tag: It's weird. I always used to assume, that I would meet someone and fall in love and be happy and all that was just a given. But lately it's like what if it's not. Do you ever have that feeling?
说来奇怪。我总是设想会碰上某个人,爱上她,很快乐,那就是缘分吧,但进来我越来越不相信这点了,你有这种感觉吗?
Rachel: No…Yeah, all the time, constantly. It's terrifying. But you know that I figure it has to work out.
不……是的,总是这样,一直是,很可怕。可我想这个人会出现的。
Tag: Why?
为什么?
Rachel: Because it has to.
因为一定有的。
Tag: You have all the answers, don't you?
你总有话说,是吧?
Rachel: Yeah, I know, I do. I really do.
是,我知道,我就这样,绝对是这样。
Tag: Hey, thanks for talking to me.
嗨,谢谢你和我聊天。
Rachel: Come on, what are bosses for? Hug it out.
啊,老板是干什么的?来抱一个!
Joey: All right, he likes you back! Huh? Told ya, you should go for it!
太好了,他也喜欢你!嗯?我说过,你该表白的!
Tag: What?
什么?
Joey: Street noise drowned any of that out? No, all right, I see you later, okay.
街上的声音没有掩掉我的话?不,好吧,回头见,好。
Tag: What did Joey say? I like you back?
刚刚乔伊说了什么?我也喜欢你?
Rachel: Uh, yeah, well, see, he… Joey knows, that I'm very insecure about my back and, and you're hugging me, so obviously you are not repulsed by it, yeah!
唔,是的,哦,瞧,他……乔伊知道,我不喜欢我的后背而,而你在拥抱我,显然你并不排斥我的后背,太棒了!
Tag: Wait a minute; that doesn't make any sense.
等一下,那根本就说不通。
Rachel: All right, here's the truth, Joey said what he said, because I'm attracted to you.
好吧,实情是,乔伊之所以说那些话,是因为我被你吸引。
Tag: Wow.
哇。
Rachel: Yeah, I admit it.
是的,我承认。
Rachel: I have a crush on you, and I know that's crazy because we work together, and nothing could ever happen, and the last thing I want to do is to freak you out or make you feel uncomfortable. Which is why it would be really great if you said something right about now.
我对你一见钟情,而且我知道这很疯狂,我们是同事,不能有感情,最后我会吓坏你或让你不自在,所以如果你现在说点什么就太好了。
Tag: Oh my god! Those guys are stealing my car!
天啊!那些家伙在偷我的车!
Rachel: What?
什么?
Tag: Right there! That's my car! Hey!
就在那儿!那是我的车!嗨!
Rachel: Okay, that's gonna take them a minute. Do you have anything else you wanna get off your chest?
好了,他们得花点时间。你没有其他发自肺腑的话吗?
Tag: I can't believe this!
真不敢相信!
Rachel: Wait, we still have time to talk and they’re not even in the car yet! Oh look, there they go, okay.
等等,我们还有时间聊,而且他们还没进到车里面!哦,瞧,他们进去了,好吧。
Monica: Okay Phoebe, we should probably go back now.
好了,菲比,或许我们该回去了。
Phoebe: Please don't leave me, I'll be lonely.
求你别离开我,我会很寂寞的。
Monica: Stop it. Stop! Okay let's go. We can be strong.
别这么干!别!走吧。我们要坚强些。
Phoebe: Yeah, okay.
好吧。
Monica: Oh my god! Did you hear that? She said Monica! Oh, I can't leave her!
天啊!你听到了吗?她在喊莫妮卡!哦,我可不能丢下她!
Phoebe: You know if you want, we can sneak the dog back in and Chandler wouldn't even know.
你知道如果你愿意,我们可以在钱德勒不知道的情况下,偷偷地把它带回去。
Monica: That's not gonna work.
那是行不通的。
Phoebe: I've had that dog there for three days and Chandler had no idea. He's not so smart.
我把小狗藏在房间里三天,钱德勒完全不知道。他没有那么聪明。
Monica: Hey! I didn't know either.
嗨!我也不知道。
Phoebe: Yeah, but you kinda knew that something was going on, didn't you?
是,不过你多少知道有什么事不对,是吧?
Monica: Yeah, I knew.
没错,我知道。
Phoebe: Where's Chandler? ?
钱德勒在哪里
Chandler: Here I am.
我在这里。
Phoebe: Wash your hands!
快去洗手!
Chandler: How did you know?
你怎么知道?
Ross: Hey! What's she doing back here?
嗨,她怎么回来了?
Monica: Relax, Ross. She's not made of ice cream!
别紧张,罗斯,她不会做冰淇淋!
Ross: Hey look, Phoebe. I laid out the states geographically.
嗨,瞧Phoebe。我把各州按地理位置铺开。
Phoebe: No, no, we don't really have time for this right now. Okay, we have to keep Chandler away from my bedroom.
不,不,我们现在没时间干这个,我们必须让钱德勒离我的卧室远点儿。
Ross: Yeah, but, but look what I'm...
是,不过,不过瞧我正……
Phoebe: See, this is exactly what we do not have time for.
瞧,这正是我们没时间干的事。
Chandler: Where's Monica?
莫妮卡在哪里?
Ross: Phoebe's room. You can't go in there.
她在菲比房间里,你不能进去。
Chandler: Why not?
为什么?
Ross: Monica's crying. She's very upset about this whole Clunkers thing.
莫妮卡在哭。关于克朗克的事她非常难过。
Chandler: Well, I should go in there.
哦,我更应该进去了。
Ross: No. No, No. She doesn't want to see you right now.
不,不,不。她现在不想见你。
Chandler: Why not?
为什么?
Ross: Because you sent away the dog!
因为你送走了狗!
Chandler: This is ridiculous.
这太可笑了。
Ross: Oh, is it? Is it?
哦,是吗?是吗?
Ross: Look, when Monica and I were kids, we had a dog named Rover. And, uh, one day, my dad decides, he doesn't like dogs. So Monica and her friend Phyllis take away the dog. And that was the last time we ever saw him. Don't you see? This is just like that. Only with a few details changed.
瞧,当莫妮卡跟我小时候,我们养了一只狗叫路佛。有一天我爸决定他不喜欢狗。莫妮卡跟她的朋友菲丽丝把狗送走。那是我们,最后一次见到它,你明白了?这次也一样只不过有些细节不一样。
Joey: Okay, I'm in my sweat pants. Bring on the food! What's the matter?
好了,我换了运动裤。吃的在哪里?怎么了?
Chandler: Monica's all upset, because I sent Clunkers away.
莫妮卡因为我送走克朗克很伤心。
Joey: So? Bring the dog back, you're a hero.
所以呢?把狗抱回来,你会成为大英雄的。
Chandler: Yeah, I can be a hero, I could do that. I could, I could do...I, what if it attacks me?
对,我可以当大英雄,我可以那么做,我能做...我,万一它攻击我呢?
Joey: Chandler, it's like a big gerbil.
钱德勒,它就像只大沙鼠。
Chandler: And that doesn't scare you?
你居然不害怕吗?
Joey: Ross, you need some help?
罗斯,你需要帮忙吗?
Ross: From you? Yes, please!
你来帮?是的,拜托了!
Joey: First of all, Utah? Dude, you can't just make stuff up!
首先,犹他?老兄,你不能瞎编名字啊!
Ross: I hate America! When I finish this game, I swear I am moving.
我恨美国,这个游戏结束后,我发誓我要搬家。
Joey: Hey! Tag's still talking to the police.
嗨!泰格还在跟警察说话。
Rachel: Yeah, oh! Why, damn it, why did I open my mouth? "I have a crush on you; I am attracted to you." Gee, I know that I freaked him out.
嗯,哦!干吗啊,见鬼,我干吗要开口?!我对你钟情,我被你吸引天,我知道会吓坏他的。
Joey: If you said it like that, you probably did, yeah.
如果你是用那种语气说的,倒真有可能。
Phoebe: Hey, is Chandler here?
嗨,钱德勒在吗?
Chandler: No, no he went for a walk.
没在,他出去走走了。
Phoebe: Okay, but you cannot tell him, but look whose back!
好,你们不能告诉他,但看看是谁回来了!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Joey: Oh! No no no no no no no! He went over to Ross' to bring the dog back here!
哦!不不不!他是去罗斯那里,把狗带回来!
Phoebe: Oh, no, the dog's not going to be there!
哦不,狗不会在那里的!
Joey: You think?
你这么觉得啊?
Monica: Hi, honey.
嗨,甜心。
Chandler: Please, please, please, don't be mad at me.
求求你别对我生气。
Monica: What? Why, why would...
什么?为什么……
Phoebe: Shh, wait and see. Maybe we will, maybe we won't.
嘘,也许会,也许不会,我们瞧着办。
Chandler: Okay, I went over to Ross' apartment to bring back Clunkers. You know, for you, and I left the door open and she must have gotten out and I looked everywhere, all over the apartment, including the roof, which FYI Ross, one of your neighbors, growing weed.
我跑到罗斯家,想帮你把克朗克抱回来,我忘了关门,它一定是跑出去了。我到处找过找遍整栋公寓,包括屋顶。对了,罗斯你邻居在屋顶上种大麻。
Chandler: I couldn't find him, and I am so, so, so, sorry. But I do know where we couldall go ease the pain.
我找不到它,我真的很抱歉。但我知道怎么样能让大家忘记痛苦(大麻)。
Phoebe: We have good news, look whose back!
我们有好消息,看看谁回来了!
Chandler: Clunkers? ! Oh my god!
克朗克?!我的天啊!
Monica: That's right, she came back all by herself.
没错,她自己回来了。
Phoebe: It's a Thanksgiving miracle!
这是个感恩节奇迹!
Chandler: It is so good to see you!
真高兴能见到你!
Phoebe: Yeah, she came all the way back from Ross' building. Oh, the things she must haveseen!
是啊,她从罗斯的房子沿原路回来哦,她肯定会认路!
Phoebe: And then she climbed up the fire escape and she tapped on the window with her teeny little paw and then we ran to let her in.
然后她爬上安全梯,用她的小爪子敲打窗户,我们就跑过去让她进来了。
Phoebe: I went to far, didn't I? When should I have stopped?
我说的过了,是吧?我什么时候该住口?
Ross: Okay, maybe this is so hard, because there aren't 50 states.
哦,这太难了,有50个州呢!
Ross: Let me tell you something, I have 49 states, and there are no more! I think, I should be able to eat something.
我告诉你,我有49个州,再没多的了!我认为我可以吃点东西了。
Chandler: It's up to you.
完全取决于你呀。
Rachel: Oh, hi! How are you doing?
哦,嗨!怎么样?
Tag: I'm okay. I gotta go down to the police station and look at mug shots.
还行。我得到警局去,指认嫌犯的照片。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Tag: Thanks for having me over, you guys.
谢谢你们邀请我来这里。
Ross: Tag? You're going? Uh we didn't, uh we didn't get the chance to talk. Uh, so, wheredid you say you're from again?
泰格?你要走了吗?我们还没有机会好好谈一谈。你说你是哪一州的人?
Tag: Colorado.
科罗拉多州。
Ross: Ah, what good are you.
啊,你真好。
Rachel: Look, I think we should talk about what happened on the terrace.
瞧,我想我们应该谈谈刚才在天台上发生的事。
Tag: Okay.
好吧。
Rachel: Ah, I never should have said what I said. It you know what? It just doesn't matter how I feel. I mean we work together, so nothing could really ever happen between us, and what I would love is just to go to work on Monday, and never talk about this again, okay? Big day Monday lots to do. So, we're okay?
我不该说那些话的。我的感觉并不重要。我们一起工作不应该有任何私人关系。星期一我想高高兴兴去上班再也不提这件事。好了,星期一是个大日子。我们还有很多事要做。我们应该还好吧?
Tag: Um, I'm not.
我一点都不好。
Rachel: Oh, god, I know it, that I freaked you out.
哦,天啊,我就知道,我吓坏你了。
Tag: No, you didn't. The only thing that freaked me out was you saying that nothing could ever happen between us.
不,你本来没吓着我。唯一让我不高兴的是你说我们之间不会有结果。
Rachel: Really?
真的吗?
Tag: Yeah, so, please don't fire me for doing this.
对。那,请别因为这个解雇我。
Rachel: Okay, well, that's one less thing we have to do on Monday.
好,嗯,至少周一我们可以少做一件事了。
Ross: Delaware! Delaware!
德拉瓦州!德拉瓦州!
Chandler: All right.
好吧。
Ross: I want my turkey now!
我现在就要火鸡!
Chandler: You got it. You got Nevada twice.
没问题。你重复写了两次内佛达州。
Ross: I know.
我知道。
Chandler: Yeah.
好吧。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
constantly ['kɔnstəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 不断地,经常地

 
terrace ['terəs]

想一想再看

n. 平台,阳台,梯田 vt. 使成梯田,给 ... 建

联想记忆
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
crush [krʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 压碎,碾碎,压榨
n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤

 
insecure [,insi'kujə]

想一想再看

adj. 不安全的;不稳定的;不牢靠的

联想记忆
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为

联想记忆
escape [is'keip]

想一想再看

v. 逃跑,逃脱,避开
n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。