Max, can you watch my tables while I run to the restroom?
麦克斯,我去个厕所,你帮我盯一下
I already am. I've been watching model girl pretend she's eating for 30 minutes.
早就在盯了。我盯着那个假装吃东西的小模特30分钟了
Oh, she's nice. She always tips on what she would've eaten.
她人很好呢。不管吃不吃,该给小费不会少
Guess what, everyone? I have a secret.
大家快来猜猜看。我有一个小秘密
You're a woman trapped in a man's body? No.
你是女儿心,男儿身吗?不是
You're a man trapped in a woman's body?
你是男儿心,女儿身吗
You're a little boy trapped in a little girl's body?
你是男童心,女童身吗
I am a man in a man's body.
我是男儿心,在男儿身里
We're not talking about your night life.
我们对你在男人身里还是身下没兴趣
I have discovered something when going over the employee applications.
我在翻查员工简历时发现了件事。
Okay, perhaps I never worked at the Waldorf Astoria,
好吧,其实我没在华道夫·阿斯多里亚酒店工作过
but I did work with this guy, Waldorf, in Astoria.
但我的确跟华道夫,在阿斯多里亚市工作过
It's not you. Tomorrow is Caroline's birthday.
跟你无关。明天是卡洛琳的生日
Why wouldn't I know that? She tells me everything about her life.
为什么我会不知道?她什么鸡毛蒜皮的破事都告诉我
I know so much about her cycle, I'm feeling pressure to impregnate her.
我就是太了解她的生理周期,以至于不搞大她肚子,我感觉好罪过
I can do that for you.
我可以代劳哟
It's weird. Why wouldn't she want to celebrate her birthday? She celebrates everything.
太奇怪了。她怎么会不想庆祝生日呢?她什么屁事都要庆祝一下
Heads up, everybody. I just refilled the paper towels. Who's a team player? What, what?
给大伙通报一下,我刚把厕纸补上了哦。谁最有团队精神,是我,是我